Thread: New pup here

Default New pup here

Hello

I have always been young at heart, and a member of the furry fandom for a few years. If that does not make me a baby fur to any extent, I don't know what does.

My fursona is a winged wolf that, while he may vary in age, is always a big (or little as the case may be) pup, and is often willing to lend a hand in caring for others.

real life: I have tried and like diapers, but prefer to keep that private or only among others also interested.

I am usually fairly easy to get along wiith, I try not to force anything on anyone if there are clear signs they are not into something and I prefer to have that same curtasy extended to me.

Hi, and welcome to ADISC!
    If you don't mind me asking, do you have any interests or hobbies?
    Personally, I'm into PC MMO games, fantasy novels, and I recently got an IRC bot, which I spend a lot of time on.

Quote Originally Posted by Icewolf View Post
    ...I try not to force anything on anyone if there are clear signs they are not into something and I prefer to have that same curtasy extended to me.
    That's an excelent policy, I like your style. ^_^

Good question Descolada, I am into Video/computer games (especially WoW), fantasy books and movies and cooking.