Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Make my intro thread longer than Kraidens...

Default Make my intro thread longer than Kraidens...

Ok thats probably not going to happen.

Anyways I realized I've never really made a post here.

My names Ben, I'm 21 and going into my senior year of college (Woooooo)
    I've been around a very long time though I'm not quite sure how long... not quite from the beginning of tbdl.org, but very early in its history i would say. I mostly hang out in the IRC chat though exactly how active I am rather depends on how stressed out I am over school.

I've been a AB/DL since like age 14 or so.
    Ummm hmmm this introduction thing is harder than it looks.

I almost never use away on IRC mainly because I'm too lazy too :p though if you wanna talk to me just say my name (BBen) and I got alerts that will tell me heh.

I feel kinda like i'm the hidden mod as my activity is mostly behind the scenes or on irc though tbh its pretty rare that irc actually needs mods. Also on occasion I will be quite active in the forums. I do add to the forums though if i feel I have something different or a strong opinion on something. (Try talking about religion and you'll often get a really long in depth post out of me :p) I do tend to be rather private about some things though so i generally stay out of the diaper and well most threads of the "what do you do" type threads (like the sex series of threads). Though if I get to know people that changes entirely. I certainly reveal more of my self on the irc channel that i would on forums which is just a comfort thing of mine.

Oh also i tend to edit things alot in the first 5 to 10 minutes. I never seem to say what I want to say the way I want to say it the first time.

Though I'm a chat mod I do help out in a somewhat limited way with forum moderating which is mostly just taking care of bad posts that folks report when no forum mod is on... if any of the forum mods are on or if its questionable if any action needs to be taken I leave it to Charlie, Kraiden Peachy etc. who do a great job

Oh and as a last quick thing please please report bad or questionable posts... this forum has grown by a massive amount and well its hard to keep up with not to mention if its reported then it goes to the front of the line of things to look at. Also if you report a post then I or another mod who may not read every post will see it and be able to take action. I really do think the report post feature is under used by folks...
    Ideally I would like to see almost every post/thread that mods have to take action in be originally seen because it was reported. Because well theres alot more members of this forum than there are mods so you folks are more likely to spot bad things first. Don't worry about being wrong... it doesn't hurt anything to be wrong.

Though in all honesty you folks are great... Its pretty rare that action has to be taken.

yay, so since you're out of school that means you'll be coming over, right?!
    *poke, poke* :P

Thank you for the very nice introduction!

Normally, I would say welcome, but in this case, I will just say hello. You have been here much longer than me and have the status of Mod.

I would also like to thank you and the other moderators for your hard work and dedication. This is a very friendly community well run by caring mods. Thank you all for maintaining such a wonderful support group.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    yay, so since you're out of school that means you'll be coming over, right?!
    *poke, poke* :P
    Yeah, how about a Europe trip? We had two people from this forum doing that last year - we need to continue that tradition!

Anyway, nice introduction. I feel obliged to welcome you to ADISC, but that'd be sort of pointless since you've been around for a long time and are already a mod, so I'll just say: Glad to have ya here!

And now folks: Help BBen to win the race against Kraiden. We have about 60 pages of posts to catch up!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Yeah, how about a Europe trip? We had two people from this forum doing that last year - we need to continue that tradition!

Anyway, nice introduction. I feel obliged to welcome you to ADISC, but that'd be sort of pointless since you've been around for a long time and are already a mod, so I'll just say: Glad to have ya here!

And now folks: Help BBen to win the race against Kraiden. We have about 60 pages of posts to catch up!

Peachy
    I sort of did that this year.
    Welcome to ADISC Ben.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    I sort of did that this year.
    Welcome to ADISC Ben.
    Umm...you live in Europe, even if you folks from the The Island call the rest of Europe simply "The Continent" you're still part of the continent.

Peachy

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Umm...you live in Europe, even if you folks from the The Island call the rest of Europe simply "The Continent" you're still part of the continent.

Peachy
    The roaming Peach. That sounds like an awesome show.

Description "A fruits eye view of Europe, join the juicy peach as it visits and destroys many world leaders from inside out."

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Thanks Lukie for the avatar
    Probably the best part of your entire post!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Probably the best part of your entire post!
    Heys :p Its my babybuddy now :p

As for the euro trip i don't got any plans to make one at least for a few years though i would like to whenever i get money heh. Though i am always willing to grab people who go to boston for one reason or another. I've met 2 people from various other places who were in boston for a few days for other reasons.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Heys :p Its my babybuddy now :p

As for the euro trip i don't got any plans to make one at least for a few years though i would like to whenever i get money heh. Though i am always willing to grab people who go to boston for one reason or another. I've met 2 people from various other places who were in boston for a few days for other reasons.
    Waait... you're in Boston? A few people have suggested travelling there when I take my trip over to the US later this year/early next year. Is this another reason to go, perhaps?