Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lazy Diapers

Default Lazy Diapers

Anyone else find that when they pad up, they just lose all ambition to do anything and want to just kick back, relax, and be a general lazy blob? My day's productivity on the weekend seems to end when I pad up.

Jam6i

When I pad up and pamper myself I do generally lose all desire to do anything remotely productive besides produce things in my diaper.

So yea, I agree. It's tempting. Laziness sometimes makes it less desirable to change and kind of sit in used diapers for longer than is healthy and stink up the joint. It's fun being lazy. On weekends I get to be alone I use stuffers because chances are the diaper on put on firday is the same one I change out of Sunday night so I'll be either super wet, super messy, or both.

I live in a tropical island...thats all I want to do. Your energy is just wiped out here.

Mk12121

Yep. Usually I feel just like stayin in the house, bein lazy

I do a few things when diapered, but its hard to tell the difference cause I barely do anything no matter what I'm wearing

Once diapered , I enjoy walking around in my yard , enjoying the birds and other wildlife. Later I will go inside , sit back , and veg.
    A nap usually follows , and a relax in either a wet or of full diaper

Yep. But that doesn't mean I won't do anything. Obviously if there's something important, then I'll go for it.

I have absolutely zero motivation at any given point of a day, so... I'd have to say no!

Mainly just makes me more sleepy!

I'd have to say it depends. (no pun intended)

Usually, I wear around nighttime, so my motivation is primarily to sleep.
    During the day, I feel more motivated, so I'll go through my usual rounds. I'll make art or do homework, and I'll occasionally take walks or go biking. However, I definitely feel more cuddly and emotionally vulnerable--so I'm careful to avoid doing anything too demanding or which requires higher levels of maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Anyone else find that when they pad up, they just lose all ambition to do anything and want to just kick back, relax, and be a general lazy blob? My day's productivity on the weekend seems to end when I pad up.
    Yea I am the same way, so I make sure I do all the chores I wanted to accomplish early in the day, otherwise I just won't do them. Then my little reward for getting it all done is to relax diapered for the rest of the evening and most of the next day.