Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: help help help!

Default help help help!

Hiding spots please!?!?! I don't think in my closet will last very long!

goodnites2

I hide mines in my closet but in a box under my school stuff... Nobody's going to check what's inside the box.

JamieGboy

Alright here are a few places:
    Behind Your Dresser- Thats assuming you have one but check if it is hollowed out under it some. I know that sometimes they are and mine is..its the perfect place to hide stuff.
    Attic- If you have an attic that is easily reachable and has insulation on the floor of it, bag those bad boys up and stick them in there. Its not often that people go searching for stuff in the Insulation of your house.
    Box in the Garage- This might sound crazy but if you have boxes of random stuff in your garage like myself then put all your stuff in a box and tape it shut. Place it in the garage with the other boxes and open it when you need some supplies.
    Under the Bed- Not just under the bed but alot of beds have a piece of material under them that if you put a small cut in there is a large area of space between the cloth and metal parts of the bed.

If I think of anymore I will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieGboy View Post
    Under the Bed- Not just under the bed but alot of beds have a piece of material under them that if you put a small cut in there is a large area of space between the cloth and metal parts of the bed.
    He means inside the lower half of the bed, the box spring below the mattress. Tons of space in there, just watch out for the springs and don't leave material hanging down after you cut a slice to get access to the inside.

Attic was a good idea - or really anywhere in your house that stuff is stored. Think about where the christmas ornaments and halloween decorations etc are kept.

You didn't say how large the stash is... if it's too large to store in any one place, consider breaking it up into two separate places.

Mk12121

Hm... You could try in a drawer, maybe under your mattress, or behind some furniture.

Ok, thanks for the help guys i'll try out some of the ideas.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Ah thank you for the hollow part of the dresser idea...thats were there sitting now way better then a backpack in my closet! Thanks again for the help!

JamieGboy

Yeah the hollow part of the dresser is a personal favorite of mine, glad that it helped.