Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Diaper

Thumbs up First Diaper

How did you feel when you first got hold of a diaper? Did you feel like a baby? What was it like to actually use it?

It was good and nice to use some thing that was made to fit mi. Was wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    It was good and nice to use some thing that was made to fit mi. Was wonderful.
    Oh your Swedish! Well, that's good to know, also love you avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by MilkAndCookies View Post
    Oh your Swedish! Well, that's good to know, also love you avatar!
    and?

The first diaper i try was to big. But even remember when I learned to put my diaper on right. It was a nice feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    and?

The first diaper i try was to big. But even remember when I learned to put my diaper on right. It was a nice feeling.
    Nothing I've been to Sweden, It's awesome!

Well, really, I felt girly and little and cute because I was wearing GoodNites with pink butterflies.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    Well, really, I felt girly and little and cute because I was wearing GoodNites with pink butterflies.
    Awh, that's too sweet! Did you like using them?

Quote Originally Posted by MilkAndCookies View Post
    Awh, that's too sweet! Did you like using them?
    I talked to an AB friend after buying them; I owe her a lot to making me feel comfortable about diapers. I was excited for many reasons at the time, one of them being pregnancy, and I wet without thinking about it during girl-talk with my friend. My initial reaction was to think, ":} Well, this is different and feels odd at first, but it's only until my bladder returns to normal and goodness, I love the newfound comfort of being protected by diapers and I love how little these diapers make me feel."

It turned out that my bladder never would return to normal. I'm leaking in little spurts as I type, something I am now so used to that it feels close to breathing in terms of feeling ordinary. But I'm glad I felt open and even excited toward diapers, and I should wear cutesy girly diapers (as opposed to plain diapers) more often to get more enjoyment from coping with incontinence. I really do love to feel like a sweet little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    I talked to an AB friend after buying them; I owe her a lot to making me feel comfortable about diapers. I was excited for many reasons at the time, one of them being pregnancy, and I wet without thinking about it during girl-talk with my friend. My initial reaction was to think, ":} Well, this is different and feels odd at first, but it's only until my bladder returns to normal and goodness, I love the newfound comfort of being protected by diapers and I love how little these diapers make me feel."

It turned out that my bladder never would return to normal. I'm leaking in little spurts as I type, something I am now so used to that it feels close to breathing in terms of feeling ordinary. But I'm glad I felt open and even excited toward diapers, and I should wear cutesy girly diapers (as opposed to plain diapers) more often to get more enjoyment from coping with incontinence. I really do love to feel like a sweet little girl.
    Awh, well that's really sweet. And so from using them so much you became incontinence? Do you feel good about that though?

First got hold of diapers when I was about 11, it a relatives house. Wasn't fully into the whole *B/DL thing at the time, but they did feel pretty good to wear. I did not use it at the time because I wasn't really into this whole thing.