Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy here, Incontinent due to accident in military....

Default New guy here, Incontinent due to accident in military....

I dont know where to start really, I am 29 and became incontinent just over 2 years ago due to nerve damage in my spine from an accident. It left me with a neurogenic bladder, basically I cant feel my baldder filling till its too late and then empty my full bladder all at once. Thats a test of any product right there.

Im still pretty fit and active, I still work but I am off for a few weeks having physio due to back pain, I re-agrivated the damage a few weeks ago.

I never thought I would register with a site like this but I need to talk sometimes and it seems Im not alone on here. I was never into the AB/DL stuff but I dont actually mind being Diapered 24/7 its better than walking around with wet pants. It sucks in the summer but I keep clean and dont have too much trouble...

It seems the ABDL community is huge, and the best night diaper I have found is the bambino bianco, which is a product created for the ABDL world. I used to use abri form X plus but the bambino are cheaper and a better product.

well, im not going to bore you all, Hi.

hello, I also found this community resently. Hope you find it as helpful as I did welcome to Adisc.org.

Welcome to the community Charliep! So, what kind of stuff do you do for fun, what kind of music do you like?

Welcome to ADISC! We are foremost a support community here, so don't feel like you have to be into the AB/DL thing in order to find help here. I am incontinent as well, lifelong issues that I was born with. I understand your feeling regarding the different diapers--I wasn't much into the AB side until I found that the diapers that are made for the AB crowd are so measurably superior.

It's as if the AB crowd automatically tries to incorporate the latest infant diaper design elements into diapers where the adult incontinence market seems to think that the products are two radically different lines and should have nothing in common. Almost ridiculous! I use Bambinos myself.

Take the time to look around and then comment in on discussions that you like. Not all of them will be for you, but many should be helpful.

Again, Welcome to ADISC!

Nice to meet you, Charlie. I've been urge incontinent all my life, which has gotten worse over the years. Although I feel like I have AB type tendencies, I don't get into it that much. I'm very fit for my age with a professional career, wife, house, etc. Basically, I come here to see what people are discussing and join in if I feel like I have something to offer. Welcome to the site.

Olivia

Welcome to Adisc, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of Accident was it?

And you're actually like the 3rd or 4th charlie on this site 1's a pup, 1's an apparent Mew(Pokemon) that's a Mod, and you.

Hey Charlie, welcome to the community.

I actually joined because of similar reasons to you, became incontinent due to an accident and found this place whilst looking for incontinence info/support. Only difference is that I am into the DL thing... never wanted to be inco but if you don't roll with the punches you might as well just give up on everything, right?

I gotta say, it's a genuine pleasure to meet someone like you, willing to give us a chance, when most people who stumble upon our kind of community for whatever reason usually instantly hate us.

Ok, I'll leave my general ramblings at that for now and just say, welcome to the community, hope you'll stick around and share any wisdom you can bring and I hope your back gets better (I can sympathise with that one too, all the best mate).

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogRTO View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! We are foremost a support community here, so don't feel like you have to be into the AB/DL thing in order to find help here. I am incontinent as well, lifelong issues that I was born with. I understand your feeling regarding the different diapers--I wasn't much into the AB side until I found that the diapers that are made for the AB crowd are so measurably superior.

It's as if the AB crowd automatically tries to incorporate the latest infant diaper design elements into diapers where the adult incontinence market seems to think that the products are two radically different lines and should have nothing in common. Almost ridiculous! I use Bambinos myself.

Take the time to look around and then comment in on discussions that you like. Not all of them will be for you, but many should be helpful.

Again, Welcome to ADISC!
    you said it best....makes you wonder why they shouldnt be the same...doesnt it? being the fact i can fit still in some brands i will say that diapers for the infant/toddler market tend to be made far better than 'main stream' brands for the adult market....with the best brands(from a utility and astetic point) being made for the abdl community...its like the main stream cheaply made brands refuse to incorporate time tested design qualities of baby brands.....who frigging cares if the diaper underneath your clothes looks like a bigger version of a baby diaper....it is under your clothes after all.... any how i loved your comment...

welcome to the new member charliep...and when you get time check out the incontinence sub forum...

Welcome to ADISC!!!! I hope you will enjoy it here! Thanks for joining us!

Welcome to the site! I hope you find your time here worthwhile. It's a very diverse community with members of every persuasion, and we'd all like to learn a bit about you, if you would like to perhaps share some of your interests.