Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noooo

Default Noooo

I ran out off diapers today

At the weekend, i am home alone at 7pm-midnight, what shall i do?

Shall i go to the local Tesco and get some nappies? What shall i buy?

Need help, Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I ran out off diapers today

At the weekend, i am home alone at 7pm-midnight, what shall i do?

Shall i go to the local Tesco and get some nappies? What shall i buy?

Need help, Cheers.
    I would go to the nearest store then. I don't what you prefer on the price/thickness/etc. balance, but if I were you, I'd buy some Tenas. I also like baby diapers, so maybe a small bag of Huggies or something you can find. Good-luck

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperCames View Post
    I would go to the nearest store then. I don't what you prefer on the price/thickness/etc. balance, but if I were you, I'd buy some Tenas. I also like baby diapers, so maybe a small bag of Huggies or something you can find. Good-luck
    adult? na, tesco don't sell those

Child? that's what i ran out off, and can't exactly wet them when you have to attach them together

They leak, and don't get thick either :|

May have to use those and drynites or something.

I don't know if they have them in the UK yet but you could try Underjams. I've read what some members have siad about them and you might be able to get in one wetting.

Do you really need diapers all the time? Because you could just wait untill you are able to buy nicer diapers/nappies.

Child? that's what i ran out off, and can't exactly wet them when you have to attach them together
    Dude you are wasting your time doing that, specially when you can not even wet them. Just cut off the tabs in the front and back on each side and just place it in your underwear briefs like a giant pad, it is sooo simple, seriously. Baby diapers hold a pretty good amount too, I would say as much as a goodnite/drynite or almost as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Dude you are wasting your time doing that, specially when you can not even wet them. Just cut off the tabs in the front and back on each side and just place it in your underwear briefs like a giant pad, it is sooo simple, seriously. Baby diapers hold a pretty good amount too, I would say as much as a goodnite/drynite or almost as much.
    It's all i can get....what is it with people on this forum????????????????????/

YOU ALL THINK IT'S SO SIMPLE JUST BECAUSE OFF YOUR EXPERIENCES !!"!"!"!"!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I CAN ONLY GET BABY ONCES, THAT'S WHAT I WILL DO OK?

What kinds do you like to get? If it were me I'd get what I'd like to get normally, otherwise if I didn't have enough I'd wait, because you really don't need diapers all the time (unless you're stocking up for later).

It's all i can get....what is it with people on this forum????????????????????/

YOU ALL THINK IT'S SO SIMPLE JUST BECAUSE OFF YOUR EXPERIENCES !!"!"!"!"!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I CAN ONLY GET BABY ONCES, THAT'S WHAT I WILL DO OK?
    Wow that's waaay rude...You ask a question and blow off the answer. It is best...And why can you only get baby ones? Obviously we are only trying to help. And the biggest thing is, if you don't like anyone on this forum, find another one. Otherwise have a reasonable response. People can disagree without shouting at each other and offending them intentionally. And you said they leak and don't get thick, then reject the siggestions to fix the problem. Anyway, then if you don't like any answer, just go buy what you usually do, because obviously noone knows what you want but you. Sorry if you find that offensive but you definitely were yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKat View Post
    And why can you only get baby ones?
    Cos buying adult ones are very hard to get. The easiest ones we could get up to is the pants/discreet ones.