Thread: Hi ABtimmy Daddy

Red face Hi ABtimmy Daddy

I am a daddy to baby boys I do role paly quite welland can take u back to where u belong in diapers and being a baby i am on msn [Mod note: removed msn address, please don't post your contact info in public, as we are NOT a dating site!] come and see what i can do for you. I am for real and not a phony 35 male bi and cute hugs

Hey Timmy, I think you're on the wrong forum...

See this is not a dating site and not only that but this is a site with a population that consist of mostly MINORS. If you are looking for a dating site I recommend you look elsewhere but if you would like a site for people with a common interest this is a good place for that. Good luck with whatever the fuck you're doing.

Welcome. Make yourself at home. Have some cookies (they're fresh!) And, please, why don't you have a seat right over there.
    Last edited by Chillhouse; 19-Aug-2010 at 22:50. Reason: MEME BAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Welcome. Make yourself at home. Have some cookies (they're fresh!) And, please, why don't you have a seat right over there.
    ^^ WIN. I love that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    WIN. I thought for a second that Chillhouse was really welcoming him. Scared me.

Err...OP, Deeker much?