Thread: Just got my first diapers in ages! So Angry!!!!!

Default Just got my first diapers in ages! So Angry!!!!!

Today, I woke up, and as I am currently on study leave, I did nothing. Mother then announced I would have to do some work that day because I couldnt just lounge about. She then said that she was going out to the shops. She said her bye's then left.
    Maybe 30mins after this, my dad announced that he was going out to visit a friend. He left after another 5 mins.
    I then realised this was a perfect oppertunity to get some diapers. I havnt had diapers in around a year now, and the last ones I got were baby pull-ups, size 6, that I just fitted into.
    So I left a note for my parents, incase they came back (hopefully not) and then got my wallet and cycled full-speed down the high street.
    I went into a pharmacy, looking for drynites (UK sells crap diapers [pun intended]) but they only had the smaller size ones! they had the larger size pajama shorts things, but they arnt really diapers, so I left. I then went into the local tesco's and they were the same. I just grabbed a 10 pack and proceeded to the checkout, bought them, then went back to the pharmacy, where I bought 3 6-18 month pacifiers
    The I cycled home, feeling pleased. As I turned the corner into my street, I seen my mum's car in the drive!
    I quickly ran upstairs, hid everything and then went downstairs. My mum was then asking questions... "why'd you run upstairs so quick etc."

Then, when she was making lunch, I ran outside and put the discarded cardboard from the pacifiers in the bin. My mum caught me! But it was all in a bag, so she didn't see the items inside . Then the binmen came round the corner to collect the bins (thank god). My mum is still very suspicious though.

She is away out now, and I've tried on one of my drynights...
    and they don't bloody fit!!!!! one of the sides tore .

Darkfinn

A wise man once said... "It is better to save your money for diapers that fit than buy whatever happens to be on the shelf to try and satisfy your desire... it will only lead to dissapointment."

but, really, in the UK, I can't get diapers that fit. Ordering is out of the question

well why don't you tape up the sides so they do fit?

Arn't drynites the same size and design basically as goodnite? I don't know cause obviously I do not live in the Europe. Anyways what is your waist size? I find it hard to beleive the not one pharmacy or grocery store sells at least one brand of adult diapers or pull ups. It is amazing if that is the reality.

Sorry for so much bad luck. Look on the bright side, at least you did not officially get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Arn't drynites the same size and design basically as goodnite?
    Yep

I don't know cause obviously I do not live in the Europe. Anyways what is your waist size? I find it hard to beleive the not one pharmacy or grocery store sells at least one brand of adult diapers or pull ups. It is amazing if that is the reality.

Sorry for so much bad luck. Look on the bright side, at least you did not officially get caught.
    The only adult diaper I've seen in a shop is Tena Pants or what not.

Me and Avery just, just, mange to find a proper adult diaper but it was too small for me.