Thread: Hey from Austin

Default Hey from Austin

Names Tom, I live in Austin TX. Im 23, work hard, and am trying to start my own LLC. I have been DL and a TINY amount of AB for as long as my memory can go back. I can be fairly complex in what diapers and such do for me and what they can be to me, from a turn on to comfort. I've searched for answers to why (therapist and phycologists) and have found plenty. I am at peace with myself and my choice to wear and such. Now I have the long task of finding a girl who will accept this as well and play along. So far I've tried and failed three times.

I've began to think that the only way to find a GF or more, is to find someone already in the "scene", so here I am!

Hey Tom

Welcome To ADISC .

First of all, ADISC is'nt a dating site, so if thats what you're here for, you are sadly mistaken.

What are some other hobbies/Interests you have?

Snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by dtoml View Post
    I've began to think that the only way to find a GF or more, is to find someone already in the "scene", so here I am!

As other have said this is not a dating site. But do hang out and enjoy your time here. Welcome.

No, not here to date. I'm not really into finding people online or through a site. Seems to impersonal lol sorry if that was the impression I gave off initially. No just here to make friends and hang out. Outside of this scene, I love outdoors. I like to hit the cliffs, well, jump from the. Mountian bike and trial bike, fish, hunt. The who,e nine yards if you will

Hello Tom, no worries it's good to get involved with the community! What kind of bike do you ride?

Oh, welcome by the way

Quote Originally Posted by BabyScrat View Post
    Hello Tom, no worries it's good to get involved with the community! What kind of bike do you ride?

Oh, welcome by the way
    Welp as for now I have somewhat of a hybrid bike. A mix between a bunch of walmart bikes that have been mashed together and such. I've been looking into getting a real trials bike just waiting to see where finances go etc...

Quote Originally Posted by dtoml View Post
    Welp as for now I have somewhat of a hybrid bike. A mix between a bunch of walmart bikes that have been mashed together and such. I've been looking into getting a real trials bike just waiting to see where finances go etc...
    That's cool, i just moved to Israel and want to get into more into biking. I'm trying to avoid the wal-mart bike situation myself.

Its not to bad, the bikes are cheap and when a part breaks you can get a whole new bike for 70-90 bucks. Granted having a actual good bike would solve a lot of this its not to bad if you are just entering tearing things up. So far my little hybrid has lasted being trashed through trial riding. Its a constant battle to keep it in top form. Sanding rims, brakes, adjusting gears....such fun lol