Thread: hi from maryland dc virginia

Default hi from maryland dc virginia

hi. im timmy. finally got the nerve to post an intro. ab/dl. not a total baby, but not a total dl either. more of a teen jockboy athlete in diapers. nice guy, the boy people like to take home to mom. pretty reg guy, gay, in shape, discreet. good looking. masculine, but not butch, jus a frat boy puppy at heart. love the outdoors. kayaking, canoeing, hiking, backpacking, camping, caving, sailing, mtn biking. used to be an outdoor instructor. ex mil Marines. also like to hang out with friends, watch tv, read a good book, walks on the beach, cultural events, and having fun! like sports. work in construction now. i operate heavy equipment and cranes. big tonka toys for the lilboy in me! lol looking to meet nice guys into diapers for friendship, maybe more if the chemistry is right. but til then jus hanging out with cool guys and having fun is cool too. diapers and sports gear fetish are not the whole me, jus a part of my life that is fun and i enjoy. looking to meet great guys who like to do guy stuff, but also are romantic and intimate. Cuddly, snuggling, and gentle. hoping to meet a nice boy who would be a best buddy/lil-big bro type to hangout with,have a few beers, watch a ball game, go to the movies, or jus chat over coffee. anyway... enough rambling. lol. thanks for checking out my profile and have an awesome day! laterz, timmy

Hello Timmydiaperboy, nice introduction. Welcome to the community!

Olivia

Greetings, you're in VA also? What Part?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Greetings, you're in VA also? What Part?
    He's from Maryland. I guess he just wanna rep the DMV.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on the site. Just know that we here are a support site and not a meeting/dating site. Are you Mainland or Eastern Shore?

Olivia

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    He's from Maryland. I guess he just wanna rep the DMV.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on the site. Just know that we here are a support site and not a meeting/dating site. Are you Mainland or Eastern Shore?
    Oh I see, it confused meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Oh I see, it confused meh.
    Yea. He's from meh state!