Thread: Nothing to do....

JamieGboy

Default Nothing to do....

So I fell asleep at 9 Tonight just randomly and woke up at 3 in the morning in response. So now ive just been posting and reading threads for the last 3 hours but I am getting bored. I would normally play WoW but I am out of town and only have my moms laptop.....What to do, What to do???

Right now I am watching Ben 10 because there is nothing else on..

I have a big project that I will in no way complete, but I am trying to complete anyways. I have been in a weird work 14 hours, sleep, work 14 hours cycle so I now find myself up at 3am working and watching MST3k on netflix.

Netflix normally has something interesting to watch and tons of boring stuff to fall asleep to.

You could always read stories! (I.E: Aden series, The Away Series, Cody and the baby start over program)

go to newgrounds plenty of things to do and watch there

Is going outside and doing things an option? Outside of that idk Read?

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Is going outside and doing things an option? Outside of that idk Read?

Quote Originally Posted by JamieGboy View Post
    So I fell asleep at 9 Tonight just randomly and woke up at 3 in the morning in response.
    Probably too early in the morning to go out.

OP, I also hate that part of the morning. Midnight to ~2 AM is party time, but you'd better hope you don't stay up any later or you'll be bored! If you wake up at that time, you're pretty much wrecked. Maybe you could try a video game (I always like a good round of DotA first thing in the morning) to kill time, or work on a hobby. Go to bed later!