Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gay, Straight, or Bi?

JamieGboy

Default Gay, Straight, or Bi?

First off, so that I dont get people yelling at me this isnt some sort of roll call or even a "Is it right?" thing. I need a opinion from everyone because I am sort of lost in my own thoughts on it. What I will start with saying is that I am attracted to girls, I love everything about them and the idea of being with them. Also I am a Teen Baby, so diapers are not a sexually driven thing for me. But here is my issues, I find diaper boys like myself to be really cute...does this make me bi? I dont have any feelings for other boys my age or men that are not diapered but for some reason when they are diapered they are really cute. I can honestly say that I have had dreams where sexual situations have gone down with other diaper boys my age but does this make me gay or bi? I mean its just so confusing for me and I suppose maybe this just comes with being 16 and in the midst of puberty. Anyways any insight is helpful!

Thanks.

Daswin

You and I are both the same age and I understand being lost like this. I would say you might be Bi, but like girls more. I myself am in a relationship with a very pretty girl, but I have at times looked at 2-3 boys thinking they looked nice. I don't know myself since we're in the same boat kinda. I don't find anybody in diapers to drive me sexually or men. I wish I could help you more buddy =/

JamieGboy

Quote Originally Posted by Daswin View Post
    You and I are both the same age and I understand being lost like this. I would say you might be Bi, but like girls more. I myself am in a relationship with a very pretty girl, but I have at times looked at 2-3 boys thinking they looked nice. I don't know myself since we're in the same boat kinda. I don't find anybody in diapers to drive me sexually or men. I wish I could help you more buddy =/
    Hey any input helps and thanks. Yeah I am not really driven to boys at all in less they are diapered up. My only concern with bringing this topic up is I don't want people here to think I am one of those people that is only into diapers because they get him off. I really am not a sexually driven wearer, just sometimes every once in awhile ill have a fantasy or dream..anyways I dont want to go into anymore detail because I dont want this getting weird.

Daswin

Quote Originally Posted by JamieGboy View Post
    Hey any input helps and thanks. Yeah I am not really driven to boys at all in less they are diapered up. My only concern with bringing this topic up is I don't want people here to think I am one of those people that is only into diapers because they get him off. I really am not a sexually driven wearer, just sometimes every once in awhile ill have a fantasy or dream..anyways I dont want to go into anymore detail because I dont want this getting weird.
    I think that might be the term for DL though..sexually driven by putting on a or seeing persons in diapers, but don't quote me on that. I've been here for a short time, so I don't know what is taboo yet.

It will work itself out. Teens are, in general, way more confused sexually then they would ever admit, it comes with the territory. You might be slightly attracted to dudes, you also might just be attracted to the idea of guys in diapers simply because you like the idea of yourself in one, and there for find the image appealing. I am gay, but I can get attracted at the sight of a cute girl dressed up simply because I enjoy gender bending, and I am excited by the outfit or image she represents, and not girls themselves. Hell, I find some butch lesbians really hot because of how they look visually, but I have zero attraction to them sexually outside of that.

Basically you could be attracted to guys, but you could also just be attracted to the image, or the objectification of what they represent.

At 16 it's not unusual to start feeling confused about your sexuality, and I bet most teens will feel like this at some point (although maybe without the diaper element ).
    My advice is to not worry about labelling yourself. Gay, straight or bi; it doesn't matter at all! Just accept how you feel (even if that is 'confused') and go with it.
    I wouldn't care about a label until you finish puberty and things calm down, right now you just need to wait it out. Just do what feels right to you, and don't worry about labels.

I asked myself the same questions not too long ago, and even had similar experiences. I honestly had a lot of sexual problems with my first girlfriend, which led me to wonder if I was gay (Tidbit of information, it turns out in the end, she was gay XD). Then I would fantasize about sissy stuff, which only furthered my thought process on the whole situation. It took being with my current girlfriend to make me realize I probably am not gay. Well, that and growing up a little more.

Just relax a bit. You're still a teenager, and you probably won't know until you're done with puberty. Until then, just experiment, explore, see what floats your boat. Just be safe about it.

At age 16, it is too early to know. You simply have too many hormones rushing through your system to be sure of anything. I'm not saying that you are wrong, but I am saying that you should wait a little until you find the answer.

That said, I do remember reading a while back that there is no such thing as pure gay or straight, but that most everyone falls on a line of sexuality, leaning one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieGboy View Post
    First off, so that I dont get people yelling at me this isnt some sort of roll call or even a "Is it right?" thing. I need a opinion from everyone because I am sort of lost in my own thoughts on it. What I will start with saying is that I am attracted to girls, I love everything about them and the idea of being with them. Also I am a Teen Baby, so diapers are not a sexually driven thing for me. But here is my issues, I find diaper boys like myself to be really cute...does this make me bi? I dont have any feelings for other boys my age or men that are not diapered but for some reason when they are diapered they are really cute. I can honestly say that I have had dreams where sexual situations have gone down with other diaper boys my age but does this make me gay or bi? I mean its just so confusing for me and I suppose maybe this just comes with being 16 and in the midst of puberty. Anyways any insight is helpful!

Thanks.
    First off, you are only 16 years of age so sexual orientation is still a very complex thing that will take time to realize. I myself only learned of my bisexuality at 17. There is some uncertainty because you describe that you only find boys who are diapered attractive. I would describe this in either two scenarios: If you find the boy within the picture attractive, or just the scenario that the boy is pictured in (which could be explained that you are trying to picture yourself in that situation). I don't see you as gay at all since you show a strong attraction towards women. Depending on how you see this perspective, I would either call you straight or bi-curious. The latter probably more because at this time it can really go either way but I am not real definitive because of your age to label you as bisexual.

I couldn't understand better how you feel ... since I'm kind of living that too! I'm not quite sure yet if I am straight, bi, gay, or even asexual! (we often forget that one ^_^)

I never really felt a strong attraction towards anyone, doesn't help! Honestly I wouldn't mind being bi, straight of course, and even asexual. I would like to have children one day, so being gay would make things more difficult... Otherwise I don't give a *POOP* about stereotypes. I've never been "normal" so to speak, being gay wouldn't change much!