Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Daddy... A strange topic for me.

JamieGboy

Default A Daddy... A strange topic for me.

Well this is a little bit of a strange topic for me because I am midly confused with myself on this one. To be honest in the future I would love to find a mommy or daddy that would take care of me when I was regressed and such. However there is something for me that makes a daddy seem so much more special then a mommy and the reason that this is strange for me is because I am straight. I dont have any direct feelings towards men but there is something that is just much more special for me about having a daddy then a mommy. Maybe its the fact that the Dad/son relationship is something that I feel I am lacking with my dad right now. Is this strange for a straight boy to want to have a daddy more then a mommy?

I am gay and I think I would prefer a mommy so you are not alone. I agree that it feels like it has to do with what you are looking at in a relationship dynamic. Realistically I would love to have both, but if I had to choose between the two offered options it would be difficult. I could be closer to a daddy in a relationship than I ever could a mommy, but the dynamic I would have with a mommy is far more appealing.

I mean, obviously a lot of this is assumption. Short of breastfeeding a "Daddy" could be every much a mommy as woman could be, but my decision is based on the framework laid out and what I would expect between the two.

I am also really girly so there is something to be said about feeling like I could relate more to a mommy. Though, I think having a really enthusiastic daddy and being a daddys girl would work for me too . I just feel like a daddy would be far less excited to play with me than a mommy. I want someone who is really into the clothing and toys I like to from a parents perspective.

I have a great relationship with my parents so that doesn't really effect my feelings in that regard.

I think sexual orientation is largely irrelevant in this situation. I think its more about who you are, and what you're looking for in your regression, then which sex you find sexually attractive.

I'm gay and I would want a daddy...but it is mostly because I feel that I would get the affection I would want from a strong father figure. Rather then a mother who takes care of you and showers you with love, a daddy will hold you in his arms and be strong, protecting you and...it's hard to describe... :3

This whole thing is so subjective, and has so many variables, that absolutely nothing is strange...

for me I prefer a daddy, mainly cause i don't have a good relationship with my own father

I'm married to a man, yes, but I am bisexual. I have always gotten along with men better than women as a whole, however, likely a result of having three brothers. I don't trust most adults of my gender very much for reasons I won't get into in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieGboy View Post
    Well this is a little bit of a strange topic for me because I am midly confused with myself on this one. To be honest in the future I would love to find a mommy or daddy that would take care of me when I was regressed and such. However there is something for me that makes a daddy seem so much more special then a mommy and the reason that this is strange for me is because I am straight. I dont have any direct feelings towards men but there is something that is just much more special for me about having a daddy then a mommy. Maybe its the fact that the Dad/son relationship is something that I feel I am lacking with my dad right now. Is this strange for a straight boy to want to have a daddy more then a mommy?
    There is nothing wrong with that and from what I have seen online there are people who would want to to be a daddy to someone like you and not want to be sexual. I am sure there is a daddy out there like that. There is nothing wrong with you wanting a daddy without anything sexual.

You are right... a daddy is very special.... even In my mind I think I would want a Daddy more than a mommy... but I would love to have both or just one. For me it would not be sexual at all... more of a feeling of love. It only proves that love can be so wonderful!!

If only people knew what they were missing!
    Last edited by AnnBabygurl; 19-Aug-2010 at 18:12. Reason: Grammer correction

I can't speak from experience of having either a mommy or daddy but little me can imagine...

I don't find it strange at all, personally. From a little point of view a parent is a parent, a carer, someone to hold on to, do your bidding and of course protect.
    Depending on how, if at all, sexual you class your ab life I really don't see sexual orientation coming into it. Its more the symbols these genders represent in the little world.

I mean, more pointfuly, that each has a quality we look for. E.g a mommy figure is maybe more caring, the one you want at bedtime and to change you properly etc...but then maybe daddy is a figure of protection (like a big, living plushy) and fun.
    I would hazard its more their symbolic attributes that you are attracted to than the actual physical and mental form. Though exact what qualities you're after I don't know.

That said...you might be secretly gay lol

I can relate to what the OP is saying. My biological father sucks beyond the telling of it. When I went to him to announce my engagement, and ask that he behave himself at my wedding since my biological mother would be there, he said "The next time I am in the same room as that *expletive deleted* it will be in a *expletive deleted* funeral home," it went on to elaborate that he had always hoped I would kill myself, or go to prison.

I am straight, but I want a daddy just as much as a mommy. I think that speaks to how non sexual this is for some of us.

Quote Originally Posted by hush View Post
    When I went to him to announce my engagement, and ask that he behave himself at my wedding since my biological mother would be there, he said "The next time I am in the same room as that *expletive deleted* it will be in a *expletive deleted* funeral home," it went on to elaborate that he had always hoped I would kill myself, or go to prison.
    Oh, I can sympathize. My biological father actually had me arrested shortly after my wedding, and my deceased biological mother who despised her own gender frequently told me that she would have illegally aborted me if she could have known she'd have a daughter.