Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Being a Baby good or bad?

Default Being a Baby good or bad?

Well, I know sometimes myself I like being a baby, being treated like one ect. But is there a point where you want to be a adult, not treated like a baby? But sometimes it's nice feeling babied..and doing baby things..then some days you just feel embarrassed, and don't want anything to do with it. Is there a time where you feel wrong, for peeing or mess, and then being changed?

Purges? Sorry I don't know what you mean V.V Sorry.

Only if I had to do it publicly. And I am sure there is no need to.

Quote Originally Posted by cornkid View Post
    Only if I had to do it publicly. And I am sure there is no need to.
    That would be absolutely mortifying

Yeah, during purges. When I'm hot for diapers, I love it when my wife babies me. But when I'm not in the mood, I feel embarrassed. However, I'd much rather be babied and feel embarrassed on the off occasion, and have the joy of being babied during my binge periods, (which are most the time....sigh).

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yeah, during purges. When I'm hot for diapers, I love it when my wife babies me. But when I'm not in the mood, I feel embarrassed. However, I'd much rather be babied and feel embarrassed on the off occasion, and have the joy of being babied during my binge periods, (which are most the time....sigh).
    That's nothing to be ashamed of, and I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!! It's soo cute!! And, you are who you are, it's nothing you should be embarrassed about.

Quote Originally Posted by MilkAndCookies View Post
    sometimes it's nice feeling babied..and doing baby things..then some days you just feel embarrassed, and don't want anything to do with it. Is there a time where you feel wrong, for peeing or mess, and then being changed?
    No. There was a time when I would extremely feel that way (I ripped a diaper to shreds when I was about 14 because I felt like a freak), but not really anymore. I would not even give it up if I had the chance now. I do not feel wrong. I feel like the world is wrong for the fact that they would judge me if they knew... when wearing diapers doesn't hurt anyone. Being an adult is very overrated to me. If I could, I would want to be little again, but that's kinda impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    No. There was a time when I would extremely feel that way (I ripped a diaper to shreds when I was about 14 because I felt like a freak), but not really anymore. I would not even give it up if I had the chance now. I do not feel wrong. I feel like the world is wrong for the fact that they would judge me if they knew... when wearing diapers doesn't hurt anyone. Being an adult is very overrated to me. If I could, I would want to be little again, but that's kinda impossible.
    Well, I like being an Adult ya know? Being older and responsible, but I like being babied..I just am weird sometimes, and self-conscious.

Yup, I understand that. It's just not me though. Being little was great. Being grown up is just not so great.