Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everyone at work last night got rick-rolled o.O

Default Everyone at work last night got rick-rolled o.O

Everyone at work last night got rick-rolled, something fierce, was pretty... odd.

So here is what happened, we are all (79 or so people) coming back from break, and what song comes on over the radio right as we are sitting down and getting to work? You guessed it, Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up.

So what are your thoughts on this subject?

It's not really a rick-roll if the song just pops up on the radio.

A rick-roll would be a deliberate playing of the song in an unexpected manner - maybe swapping out a speaker's video with the music video, etc.

Miku

Cmon.. Rules say no memes.. >.<

Sounds pretty bazar. I would think it was probaly one of the people who work with the computers. Don't know.

Lilprincessai

I'm with Draugr, not a true rickroll, though it must have been pretty odd.

Quote Originally Posted by RawrKittyx3 View Post
    Cmon.. Rules say no memes.. >.<
    Life also says not to take shit too seriously to. That said I thought the original post was "meh".

On the radio at work, they usually play what is popular in todays music, or classic rock... this is the first time that this song has played on the radio, and it was rather odd timing, i mean right after break, right before the machines started up... You could hear most of the people in the factory voicing their outrage, lol

Lilprincessai

That makes it funny. Did you have an office riot? Lol

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Life also says not to take shit too seriously to. That said I thought the original post was "meh".

When did life come into this..? You just switched a bunch of things.. The use of the word also right there is making it seem like I said 'life says no memes' I didn't.. I said rules.. -__-

At school, my friend and I put up a rick roll on every computer in the library. (~20 computers)
    We had to get a lot of people to help us.

I forget the website, but it was the roll that bounced around the screen, and stayed on top, but inactive. (You can't close it because of the bouncing, Alt+F4 wouldn't work because it wasn't active, and task manager would show up behind it.)
    They had to restart all of the computers. It was sort of satisfying.

If we did it again, we'd have to plant a script, and get them to all go off at the same time, or just pick something a little more hardcore... Maybe Trololo...