Thread: Hello

Hi i am a 24 y/o from canada. I usually perfer to lurk so this is my first posting.

Also why is lurking discouraged in this forum? i have never seen this on any other site on the net
    Last edited by Peachy; 20-May-2008 at 07:52. Reason: merging double post

Hello, Bob10101! Welcome to ADISC!

Here at ADISC, we would like to hear from you. Since you have spent some time looking around, you have demonstrated your curiosity in these matters. This is a support community and we know that you can provide helpful advice and friendly support. We try to welcome everyone to actively participate in our community. Therefore, we discourage lurking.

Please feel free to check out our WIKI, forums, and chat. Also, try to not be too shy to join in with your comments, advice, and questions. We look forward to hearing more from you!

Well, congratulations on not being a lurk anymore, *mumbles* ...as HappyLurker still is...
    hehe jk.
    Have fun on the forums!

Yes, next time you come on please tell us a bit about your interests of an infantile nature, as well as some personal interests - music, sports, etc. Hope you'll enjoy coming out of lurkdom and being an active member.

~Pramrider

Countdown

Welcome to ADISC, bob. So, you're from Canada, eh? Lurking is discouraged on ADISC because we like our members to post; we are interested in hearing what you have to say. Don't be shy, we don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    Here at ADISC, we would like to hear from you. Since you have spent some time looking around, you have demonstrated your curiosity in these matters. This is a support community and we know that you can provide helpful advice and friendly support. We try to welcome everyone to actively participate in our community. Therefore, we discourage lurking.
    Very good response, it is true, and I agree with that.

Bob...Welcome to the community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post when ever you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.