Thread: what best cheap store brand diapers? (not depends)

Default what best cheap store brand diapers? (not depends)

hi i am new. I was wondering what are the best cheap store brand diapers? I have tried goodnites and depends. Goodnites are just a little too tight and didn't come up high enough (i have a 31 in waist). I really didn't care for depends. I appreciate and feedback. thanks

Spearmint

Depends. That's about all you're going to get from a place like CVS, unless you can find the CVS brand which I've heard are a little better. Putting (not depends) in the title doesn't change what's available at the store.

I recall getting a pack of depends at a target or kmart early on, from their pharmacy. I don't recall clearly, but they did have something of a selection. (all I remember of that trip was the good stressing I got at the cashier, I didn't get a "price check on xxxx!" but darn close, she spent quite some time trying to scan it while several queued up behind me at the previously empty checkout, and finally gave up and keyed in the barcode)

Come to think of it, my local wal mart has the 'self-checkout' aisles.... I suppose if you're used to using them smoothly that'd be a slick way to avoid interaction with a cashier.

I think the checker was trying to rub it in too. Sometimes they'll say "would you like a bag for that?" when making a single purchase. But nooo this time it was, "Would you like a bag for your Depends?"

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I think the checker was trying to rub it in too. Sometimes they'll say "would you like a bag for that?" when making a single purchase. But nooo this time it was, "Would you like a bag for your Depends?"
    I love those guys! They are so fun to fuck with because they can't do anything about you when they are on the clock. Just flip their comment back on them and have a field day.

You could try store brand or get a prepaid visa and order something online if that is possible.