Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My First!

Default My First!

I have finally had the balls to order my first diapers,

DryNites!

Ive always wanted them, they should arrive on friday (I hope my Parents are out then!)

Just thought id tell you!

congrats...wait you HOPE?!?! when i ordered for the first time i had every little detail planned out for fear of being caught....when you say you got ballz you mean of steel.. geez well good luck

haha thanks, well, it was all planned very closely, then my parents cancelled going away on wednesday, then when i go the order receipt it said will be delivered on or before Friday, i didnt see the "or before" bit!! i panniced like mad! but now i have thought up a good excuse so i should be ok!

Good luck! DryNites are awesome, if they fit!

I wish you many happy hours in the wet and warm

Dan x

I hope that I can get my stuff before my parents get it aswell. We shall see what happens. Congratz on the order though, takes a lot of guts to order things like diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonme View Post
    haha thanks, well, it was all planned very closely, then my parents cancelled going away on wednesday, then when i go the order receipt it said will be delivered on or before Friday, i didnt see the "or before" bit!! i panniced like mad! but now i have thought up a good excuse so i should be ok!
    whats your excuse?

Well im having a party on the weekend, and its with some people my rents dont know, so im just going to say that its for an inside joke that they wont get...
    Hopefully it wont come to that though!

to the OP:

I actually just ordered my first diapers as well. I ordered a pack of goodnites off of ebay and Im still waiting for the e-check to clear. I contacted the seller and asked them to ship on a weekend to ensure they would arrive on a week day when no one should be home. Not sure how I'd handle it if something unexpected came up though....

slightly off topic: Do I have to answer the door and sign for the package or will the UPS delivery man just leave it at the door like they do many packages?

Im in the Uk so i have no idea, i ordered mine from Boots.com you can select delivery options and leave a note, (if im not in leave on doorstep) and one of the options was to see if it was necessary to sign for, luckily i dont need to *few*