Thread: junk mail

Exclamation junk mail

Today in the mail I got a card from HDIS for some Tena stuff, addressed to the fake name I used to order sample. Thing is I have never ordered anything or given my info to HDIS so I'm wondering wtf? this is the 2nd time i received diaper related junk mail the 1st time being in June from underjams 5 months after I ordered their sample. I'm just wondering how to get off these people's mailing list? Any advice is appreciated thanks

since u ordered the sample, u gave them ur address and stuff so they now mail u their ads and crap, its all economics. If u have a phone number call them and scream at them til they take u off lol

that's the thing, I never gave HDIS my info, i never ordered anything off that website, so how could i be getting mail from them?

you gave it to tena and tena shared your info with them as a third party user type crap

Quote Originally Posted by jackalpup View Post
    you gave it to tena and tena shared your info with them as a third party user type crap
    arent they not suppose to share the email?

nope its in the fine print its how all buissness work but i assumed that since diapers a kinda a touchy subject for people that really need them they wouldnt do this....darn i really wanted to order some but not if they do this...

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

i run a buisness and i do it too and i know that most people just skip the privacy contract thingy and assume "oh its just formalities"

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey94 View Post
    so how can i get them to stop mailing me crap?
    theres generaly a numbe ryou can call once you realise you fucked up

You're probably going to need to contact both HDIS and Tena. If you merely tell HDIS to quit junking you, who knows who else Tena will tell later. You might also ask Tena who else they've already given your data to that just hasn't gotten around to junking you yet -- get yourself off their list also before they start on you. It's possible Tena will offer to send strike request to all the people they've already sold your data to, but I'd doubt it. And even if they did, I don't think I'd trust the results. Get names and numbers and get it struck yourself in addition to any striking they will be doing for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey94 View Post
    Today in the mail I got a card from HDIS for some Tena stuff, addressed to the fake name I used to order sample. Thing is I have never ordered anything or given my info to HDIS so I'm wondering wtf? this is the 2nd time i received diaper related junk mail the 1st time being in June from underjams 5 months after I ordered their sample. I'm just wondering how to get off these people's mailing list? Any advice is appreciated thanks
    You gave them info.