Thread: Bought a sample pack of bambino bianco's and total dry pads.

Default Bought a sample pack of bambino bianco's and total dry pads.

I have just ordered a sample pack of bambino bianco's, and a sample pack (5) of total dry booster pads. How will they ship? Will they be in a bag just like the sample bambino's or in a box? Please and Thanks alot!

Researcher

It will be in a box and there will be a shipping tag on the outside saying where it was shipped from but no discriptor of its contents. I know that is the case with just the diapers but as for as the boosters they may come differently or in the same box.

When I got mine, the bambino samples did not ship in a box, they shipped in a bubblepadded brown large mailing envelope. Just enough room for two diapers in there so you can imagine how plump the envelope was.

I don't know what they'll do if you have a set of totaldry also. They may ship in another envelope, or they just may toss it all in a box. But as Researcher said, they're very discrete on the labeling on the outside.

I ordered basically the same thing a few weeks ago.It was all stuffed in a large envelope...I almost neede a crobar to get the goods out!!!!

E

Quote Originally Posted by Eriq83 View Post
    I almost neede a crobar to get the goods out!!!!
    I can just see you getting it open with a scissors and oops.... nooooo!

my rock band foot pedal came in the exact same kind of envolope buble wrap screws and everything (reason i broke the plastic one 2 times), if you have a rock band set tell your parents that its an accesorie for rock band.

I am also waiting on a sample pack of Classicos and since I am at home all week I can probably keep a fox's eye on the mailbox. I just wanna know if I ordered it on Sunday Morning how many business days would it take to mail to the East Coast?

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    I am also waiting on a sample pack of Classicos and since I am at home all week I can probably keep a fox's eye on the mailbox. I just wanna know if I ordered it on Sunday Morning how many business days would it take to mail to the East Coast?
    all the times that i have sent for stuff it has gotten to me rather fast and i don't add on any extra shipping for fast delivery or anything....i would say give or take 3 - 4 days maybe...good luck

Yea I just got my Classicos today and I just love them. Aside from the left tapes dying on me rather fast (used some black tape) I just love them. I plan on using them throughout today and sleeping in them tomorrow they are far worth it as my first "real" diaper.