Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: for those who want to make a difference...

Researcher

Default for those who want to make a difference...

Ok, for all those who saw my intro you'll know that I am here not only to talk to like minded people but to gain understanding so I might put it in an essay form that will give people a better view of us (ABDLS) and help people discover themselves. I said that I would ask some "heavy questions" so here is the first one.

Why do you *like* to wear diapers? Is it because it is a stress reliever or is it comfort? If it is comfort that gives you the urge to wear diapers then why are the diapers so comfortable to you? Are there other reasons that you like to wear diapers? How are you able to overcome societies view of wearing diapers (when you don't have to wear) to be able to continue wearing for yourself?

Ok, I know its alot of questions. Take it and try to give me your best answer. I want to hear from you! I have seen many other websites and read through the wiki here but like I said I want your direct view. THANKS!

I find comfort and relief in wearing diapers, it gives sense of security. I want to wear them because they give a sense of (oddly put) past times when things were easy. That no matter what the hell happened during the day, I can just go home, put on a diaper and get a feeling of relief of being a kid in some form. I don't think I've gotten completely over society's view of wearing diapers, seeing as i haven't told a soul about it. However, I decided to wear them no matter want society viewed it as because I wanted to. Screw society's views, I got needs!

Researcher

thank you Alphacore.

I don't want to name names but there are many AB/DLs who have been sexually assaulted at a young age. (just not me.)

I'm pretty sure that I like to wear diapers because I was still a bedwetter at about the same time I started puberty while wearing night protection.

Researcher

Quote Originally Posted by GoodniteTeen View Post
    I don't want to name names but there are many AB/DLs who have been sexually assaulted at a young age. (just not me.)
    Ok, good point Goodnite teen. definetly why I want to get feed back here.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodniteTeen View Post
    I'm pretty sure that I like to wear diapers because I was still a bedwetter at about the same time I started puberty while wearing night protection.
    Same, I wet the bed until I was 12. I was never given the option to wear diapers, I just woke up soaked everyday and we just washed the sheets. One time on a long family camping/road trip when I was about 8 or 9 my mom suggested diapers would be easier and I agreed to it. That's when I realized I liked them. I suppose that's the how I came to like diapers.

Shortly after that my parents divorced, which was unexpected and traumatic for me. We were always the perfect happy family. I think it's because of this that I came to associate diapers with a simpler more care free time in my life, so I would wear diapers at every oppurtunity to bring those feelings back.

When I hit puberty it became almost purely a sexual thing. Now as I've gotten into my mid 20s it's become a mix of sexual and comfort/stress relieving. I've also started to discover my AB side a bit more, which I use to escape from the problems and responsibilities of being an adult.

As far as societies view on diapers and infantilism, I have never overcome this. That is why it is a part of my life I experience entirely by myself. Anyone that knows me in real life, knows me as a strong, reliable, intelligent, and level headed individual. If they only knew the true me, what a shock that would be for them...

Researcher

Smurf, you and I would get along real well, people think of me as a "level headed" person too. anyway it wasn't untill I hit puberty that I really wanted to wear diapers. I had had urges occasionally when younger but ignored them. when I hit puberty I wanted some thing to protect my bed from accidents because I had a few. that and living in a stressful situation as a teen made me want an outlet that was not harmful so I wore diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Researcher View Post
    Smurf, you and I would get along real well, people think of me as a "level headed" person too. anyway it wasn't untill I hit puberty that I really wanted to wear diapers. I had had urges occasionally when younger but ignored them. when I hit puberty I wanted some thing to protect my bed from accidents because I had a few. that and living in a stressful situation as a teen made me want an outlet that was not harmful so I wore diapers.
    It's so hard to maintain that image of strength on a daily basis, be that indestructible pillar that everyone leans on for support, when I secretly need support more then they do. For some reason I refuse to allow myself to accept help or support from anyone, because of this I've become rather insecure, depressed and anti-social.

I am working on it...

Researcher

I know that feeling, smurf, right now I'm in college and all my friend call me up to get my help puting something together or when they go drinking I'm the driver. when I was in highschool I was definetly antisocial the principal even wanted me once to talk to a psycologist. I refused because I don't want someone I don't know picking my brain. any way it's an ongoing process for us all because we are all changing. once we accept ourself we relize that we have accepted our old self and not the one that we want to be.
    life is like a box of chocolates...