Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

I'm not very active here yet mainly because I'm working on adult baby furniture designs and toys that are appropriate for those of us who might have a less than positive view of always having to use the potty. I'm also an age-player so my play time is split between wearing diapers, training pants, and very cute little boy underpants. I recently bought a Nuk 5 and it's pretty great although I'd like the shield to be even larger. Well, that's about all that's fit to print for now...

Welcome to ADISC! Can you tell us a little more about yourself?There has to be more to you then just being a adult baby! What do you do for fun?

Quote Originally Posted by xxrunnerbabyxx View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Can you tell us a little more about yourself?There has to be more to you then just being a adult baby! What do you do for fun?
    At the moment, building prototype adult baby furniture. Here's a crib, the first I've built, that was done in just six hours. It needs paint and some small adjustments but I can sleep like a baby in it. I keep it locked during nap-time and at night because I tend to wander otherwise. I find looking out at the world through the bars to be very comforting even knowing that I'm locked in until the lights come on or the sun comes up...

http://a.imageshack.us/img132/9669/6hourcrib.jpg

I need to dress this up and will probably add another section on top so that it's even higher, that was the original plan, but so far this has cost only $130.00 so I have plenty of room to make improvements.