Thread: I'm a newbie here

Codyhockeyboy

Default I'm a newbie here

Hey there. I'm a 20 year old gay male who was injured at birth, never been able to be potty trained or even been able to go pee pee in the toilet. I've been in diapers 24/7 my whole life.

I do like being a kid sometimes, but not all the time. i like my footed pajamas and a pacifier once in awhile.

I must be the only 20 year old who still has and uses a diaper changing table in my bedroom.

My injury only affects my abdominal and pelvic muscles, I am not disabled or crippled, I play ice hockey on a college hockey team. I just don't use toilets.

Thats interesting. Mind telling how the injury happened? other then hockey what else do you do? Im a huge gamer...

Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

I tried to play hockey once, but sadly I'm not very fond of getting hit by hard objects flying towards me in 200 km/h. That's one day I'll never forget

Codyhockeyboy

Cerebral palsy is what the injury is called, and it is usually the fault of the doctors where not enough blood or oxygen gets to the brain, so it destroys the motor fuction of the brain. The brain fails to tell certain muscles to move.

Quote Originally Posted by Codyhockeyboy View Post
    Cerebral palsy is what the injury is called, and it is usually the fault of the doctors where not enough blood or oxygen gets to the brain, so it destroys the motor fuction of the brain. The brain fails to tell certain muscles to move.
    Ah... Well I guess you're lucky that it was your bladder. ^^

Codyhockeyboy

I have to do #2 in my diapers too, I've never done # 2 in a toilet either.

hi Cody
    kool, welcome to "the team"! its great dispite any challenges, that you play hockey in collge, wow!
    I'm sure you'll be an active member here, sharing that we can do anything when we put our mind to it!
    - Will

Codyhockeyboy

Yeah, just cause I've never used a toilet in my life and never been potty trained doesn't mean I can't lead a normal life. I am not ashamed of my diapers either.