Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: another avatar steal

Default another avatar steal

as i said
    silent deadly alchemist
    stole my avatar.
    you are the the 2nd person to steal my avatar.please change it.
    thnx.

Really? You created that picture? If yes, awesome. If no... stop complaining.

It would have been better if you had PMed silent deadly alchemist, rather than you making a public thread about it.
    I'm sure he would have changed it...

I'm sorry to admit to everyone that my avatar is, much to my pleasure, probably the best avatar ever.

Personally, it's kinda freedom of choice. Look, I would definetly be upset if someone took my avitar (and trust me, IT WOULD), but making a thread as big as this seems a little...well, overdramatic. A PM would have been nice, just as Charlie suggested. There are avitars all around us; there's no such thing as the perfect avitar...or yet, not that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by Rance View Post
    I'm sorry to admit to everyone that my avatar is, much to my pleasure, probably the best avatar ever.
    But how does Chuck Norris feel?

Are you aware that this is also the second time you've made a thread complaining about it instead of sending the person a PM, which is much better than making the issue public in an unnecessary fashion?

Because it is.