Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brand Chosing Time...

Default Brand Chosing Time...

Well, I'm trying to choose the right brand... not really the most specific thing, BUT I will elaborate as much as possible, so...

what I want:

Very Thick
    Taped (as apposed to pull-up)
    Low Odor
    Leak Guards

What I don't want:

Loud Crinkling
    Cloth (i know it's somewhat popular in some places)

Any suggestions? Remember, money isn't a factor, but ordering over the internet is. I live with 5 other people T.T
    Last edited by Dann; 13-Aug-2010 at 02:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore View Post
    Abena X-plus
    Molicare (something plus)
    um... descriptions?

Loopygone

You want no loud crinkling, but not cloth? Hmmm, abena's do crinkle but they are thick. Does have an issue with odor control as well through.
    Molicares super plus might be your next best option. Or Bambino's bianco's, they're plain white.

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    Any suggestions? Remember, money isn't a factor, but ordering over the internet is. I live with 5 other people T.T
    here's your main problem^ not a lot of good brands sold in stores. You aren't really going to find what you want in generic brands

i guess so... i'd have to order it while i'm out of school, because my dad's out of work, and 2/3 of my siblings get home before me... unless the package comes after 3:30, they'd probably get to it :X

that would be awkward...

"Hey, Dan, You got a package in the mail today..." *slaps a lead pipe into his hand*
    "Uh... I can explain..." *darts away*

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    You want no loud crinkling, but not cloth? Hmmm, abena's do crinkle but they are thick. Does have an issue with odor control as well through.
    Molicares super plus might be your next best option. Or Bambino's bianco's, they're plain white.
    like i said, print isn't much of a problem, though. In fact, i should take it off the list...

Your criteria is impossible to meet.

You want plastic backing but no crinkle. You also want to find this non-existent criteria locally without having to order.

You're going to need to re-think things.

Quote Originally Posted by RalieghFhang View Post
    Your criteria is impossible to meet.

You want plastic backing but no crinkle. You also want to find this non-existent criteria locally without having to order.

You're going to need to re-think things.
    i just meant try to keep it to a minimum, as apposed to your most recent post about some brand mane that i cant remember...

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore View Post
    are they known to look in your packages?
    If it shows up, and they don't know what it is, it's instantly their buissness, and they have to find out. Especially my parents.