Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Last nights little adventure

Default Last nights little adventure

Well last night I had a bit of fun with 2 local cops.

I was coming home from shopping and going out to eat by myself. It was around 10PM and I was in my lifted Jeep. Well my tag lights have a short and they don't work all the time. About 2 miles from my house I got pulled over. About a min after I stopped a 2nd cop pulled up behind us.

OK no big deal I've been pulled over before but this time was a little different. I had my little buddy buckled up in the rear seat. By little buddy I mean my Cabbage patch doll Cory. I also had my diaper bag with supplies and was using my paci.

I quickly removed my paci and put it in the cup holder. One cop walked up to the driver side of my jeep and shined his flash light in my windows. The second walked up on my passenger side. The first cop stopped when he shined the light on my back seat. He then shined the flash light on me and asked for my license and insurance. I told him I had a gun in the Jeep and had a concealed gun license. He asked me where it was and I told him in the center counsel. He told me to turn off my truck and to step out. I got out and walked to the back of my Jeep. The second cop had me put my hands on the cop car's hood and he searched me. As he patted me down he found my diaper. But didn't slow down and keep searching. He told me to sit against his car and asked if they could search my truck. I said yea go ahead.

He got my gun out and cleared it. (Loaded but not chambered) he placed it on the roof and keep searching. He looked threw my bags including my diaper bag. I would love to know what he was thinking as he found all my AB/DL stuff throwout my truck.

After they searched the first cop walked back to me with my gun and got my licenses and got in his car. While the cop ran my info the second cop asked me about the cabbage patch doll. I told him that I've had him since I was 2.

I have no idea how long we stood there but eventually the first cop got out of his car and put my gun on the hood and gave me back my licenses. He said everything was good and gave me a warning on the tag lights. They told me to have a nice night and the first cop handed me my gun in its holster and the clip. I said thanks and got back into my Jeep and went home.

That was the coolest pullover I've ever been threw. It was so much fun. Diapers, wipes, diaper bag, paci, and a baby doll all in my muddy lifted 4X4 Jeep. Plus me wearing a wet diaper. Got patted down and it was a blast.

What a great night.

Lilprincessai

Sounds like you had a party: )

I'm sure those cops had a lot to talk about for the rest of the night.

Miku

I know the gun rights are extended to "any U.S. citizen may have a gun" but for them to just give it back to you like that? Hard to believe.. But everything happens eventually, and I have no reason to believe otherwise considering I have no proof. So I believe ya Crazy night, though..

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    What do you mean by lifted? And yeah thats pretty funny story.XD...
    It has a 4" lift with 33" mud tires on it.

Quote Originally Posted by RawrKittyx3 View Post
    I know the gun rights are extended to "any U.S. citizen may have a gun" but for them to just give it back to you like that? Hard to believe.. But everything happens eventually, and I have no reason to believe otherwise considering I have no proof. So I believe ya Crazy night, though..
    yea I wasn't expecting him to give it back to me like that ether. It was in a holster with the strap snapped closed. The clip was also out of it and the cop cleared it when he took it out of my truck.

It was a pretty fun night.

Rule number one: If a cop asks you if he can search your car, your house, your backpack, or anything else you own, you can say "No". They can't search without a warrent unless you give them permission or they spot something illegal through the windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Rule number one: If a cop asks you if he can search your car, your house, your backpack, or anything else you own, you can say "No". They can't search without a warrent unless you give them permission or they spot something illegal through the windows.
    I had nothing to hide. So I let them look. Plus it was fun watching them find my baby stuff.

I'd be SOOO freaking embarrassed! How'd you go through with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    they don't even need to see anything to say they have probable cause