Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Words And Stuff...

Default Words And Stuff...

... Do you, as a rule, speak differently when you regress?

Maybe not all "goo-goo gah-gah", exactly, but... Younger?

And if so, do you have a favourite word?

Just a thought, since the other day, my boyfriend told me I looked adorable with my new pacifier, and without even thinking about it, I blushed, hid my face and squeaked out: "No! I'm not a-door-bubble!"

Which he loved even more, so... I dunno. I think he's just a weirdo

So... Is it just me?
    And do you really NEED someone else around to do it?

Let's hear it, guys!

Dan x

I can definitely say that my words tend to 'mash' together and become muddled when I regress. It's little things, really, like saying 'sammich' instead of 'sandwich', my voice might get a little squeakier and giggly.

As for having someone around, no, not really. It definitely helps when my boyfriend is present, only because it brings out the actions way more, but I don't require him to speak like that.

Loopygone

I do tend to speak "younger" when fully regressing, a slightly higher voice (apparently mine is "too deep tbh" according to one users <.<) and saying simpler/mashed together words. Also, the addition of a dummy just makes everything I say sound cuter imo :P. Don't really have a fave word tbh, not really regressed around other people so couldn't say. Althrough I do like to call my teddies silly billy's when they don't sit up straight and stuff :P.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    ... Do you, as a rule, speak differently when you regress?

Maybe not all "goo-goo gah-gah", exactly, but... Younger?

And if so, do you have a favourite word?

Just a thought, since the other day, my boyfriend told me I looked adorable with my new pacifier, and without even thinking about it, I blushed, hid my face and squeaked out: "No! I'm not a-door-bubble!"

Which he loved even more, so... I dunno. I think he's just a weirdo

So... Is it just me?
    And do you really NEED someone else around to do it?

Let's hear it, guys!

Dan x
    You're a regular now!

And no I can't say that I do... I am mostly a DL, my AB tendancies do not include the act of regressing. Although I like to feel "little", which is accomplished through diapers mostly. I do like pacifiers, and wouldn't mind having footed pjs or a onesie.

I have never had the experience of anyone taking care of me or babying me, but the thought of it makes me kind of uncomfortable. I am not sure I would enjoy it, maybe one day I'll get to try it and see whether I like it or not.

Not judging anyone here, we're all different in our own ways, but to me it just seems silly to act that way.

This could just be my tough guy exterior repressing my urges though, I don't really know, I guess I have yet to fully discover myself :P

Never really had the chance to fully regress. < : (

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleButt View Post
    Never really had the chance to fully regress. < : (
    Me either! Hopefully one day I can!

I didn't talk baby talk as an actual baby, but I do when regressed!

Ahh boo! It kinda comes naturally to me, so... It's a personal thing, I guess!

Dan x

No, you're not the only one. I'm rather...erm different when I'm in adult mode in in kid mode. Granted I don't get to fully regress often (nor do I want to except in ideal situations since if I go full on, I get way too sensitive and start thinking not like a responsible adult anymore, which usually isn't a good thing) but the words come with it. I have an interesting way of speaking when I'm in adult mode, but in a goofy, big worded sort of way (I randomly lapse into doing voices too. I don't know why).

It's like that in kid mode, except a different kind of interesting. No more big words, more like silly combinations and not quite right pronunciations. It sort of just happens. Voice definitely gets munchkinified. My inner kiddo is 3ish so no baby talk. But little kid talk for sure.

As for favorite word...eh...maybe waffo? My one time rendition of waffle that found an all purpose use since my little self finds it silly. Yeah