Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What size will fit me?

Countdown

Default What size will fit me?

Sorry to sound so cliché... Honestly, I'm not a fan of adult diapers. I'm really a TB and prefer baby diapers, pull-ups, or even goodnites.

So, I'm 5'8", I weigh 110 lbs., and I have a 30 in. and a half waist. Any idea as to what size baby diaper, pull-up, or goodnite I could fit in?
    Last edited by Countdown; 19-May-2008 at 01:51.

Try the weights suggested on the bags first. Really though, what's the difference between baby and adult? There are tapes you can put on them to make them less boring.

A large goodnite seems like your best bet considering what you want. I would however suggest decorating an adult diaper with the tapes though. It seems like that would be a bit better than a baby diaper. A baby diaper already has prints, but good luck getting them to work. They have pull up style adult diapers you could try, especially since goodnites, and baby diapers don't really hold as much as you probably want them to.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Try the weights suggested on the bags first. Really though, what's the difference between baby and adult? There are tapes you can put on them to make them less boring.
    That's an easy one! There are huge differences...The biggest being cuteness. Adult diapers are always so boring and medical. And adding stuff to them, it just isn't the same. Besides, there's no way to add on "stars" or something that fade when wet, like pull-ups do...And the line down the middle just sucks. Also, you can put a tape on it all you want, but what about the designs on them otherwise? I'm more or a TT (Teen Toddler ) than anything, myself, and there is no alternative for pull-ups no matter what you do to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon E. Mouse View Post
    A large goodnite seems like your best bet considering what you want. I would however suggest decorating an adult diaper with the tapes though. It seems like that would be a bit better than a baby diaper. A baby diaper already has prints, but good luck getting them to work. They have pull up style adult diapers you could try, especially since goodnites, and baby diapers don't really hold as much as you probably want them to.
    That's true...But it still doesn't have the *B appeal. It took a long time to for me to give up and go to adult diapers...And I only wear them for functionality. When it's just me by myself, I sill wear something cute, like goodnites. That's your best bet Maverick. You're still inside the suggested weight for them too. They also just came out with underjams, which apparently stretch like hell, so maybe try them too. I haven't seen any here in Canada in any of the stores though, or I would... Baby diapers would be pretty-much pointless for you, except as maybe a stuffer. It's really just too much work for the hassle, even if you can squeeze in there...I can barely fit in a size 6 pampers cruisers if I really try...But it takes a long time to stretch out the sides good enough so they don't rip when you put it on.

There's also the value store brand bedwetting diapers you might want to try. They are sometimes cut higher and wider because they aren't "trim fit", and are supposed to be harder to hide and less discreet, so they're cheaper. (two bonuses - bigger and cheaper, lol )

Anyway, good luck.

Countdown

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. :happy: Adult diapers just don't give me the same satisfaction baby diapers do. BabyKat is right about the differences between adult diapers and baby diapers. I don't really think I'll fit in a baby diaper. I bet I could squeeze into pull-ups and I'm almost certain I could fit in Goodnites.

goodnight are the top of the list in your situation. Baby diapers can stretch, but dont quite go high enough for the best protection. Also the underjams, although cute and are surprisingly thick, won't go high enough either. they do stretch quite a bit, but over time the sides will start to tear apart. I have a 33 size waist btw. I'm using the underjams and , although they perform quite well, i wake up with the sides on the verge of tearing apart so keep that in mind

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKat View Post
    Also, you can put a tape on it all you want, but what about the designs on them otherwise?
    You're right about that in most cases, but I took a Depend Refastenable in the shower a couple days ago and it actually has stars that show up when really wet, which I thought was almost insulting to any adult out there who needs them and notices...

Darkfinn

I would go with the large/xl goodnites... otherwise it's off to the world of adult diapers for you.

Sure... adult ones don't (typically) have the cute prints or fun designs... but they are infinitely more useful.

I used to be like you... just wanted baby diapers or pullups (I loved pullups & goodnites) but alas more sensible days have come and now I realise that nothing beats the comfort and function of a properly fitting adult diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon E. Mouse View Post
    I would however suggest decorating an adult diaper with the tapes though. It seems like that would be a bit better than a baby diaper.
    Personally I believe that is your best bet Maverick. But if you MUST insist on babyish diaper I would say Goodnites and Underjams are your best choice.