Thread: Plastic Pants Question

Default Plastic Pants Question

The ones I have I ordered a size larger to fit over cloth diapers. I want to get a pair to fit snugly over a disposable, so should I go for a small of the same (which was yuyun) or does anyone know what a good snug option would be. I'm also really hoping for prints >.<

try looking at fetware.com's size charts. Apparently the trick is to get the minimum waist size that would work for you---albiet you can run into problems dealing with leg openings that are too small.

On second thought... the pair I bought ripped @ the leg openings. So... yeah..........

I have a waist of about 32 inches and I buy small size. You don't want them to leak so they have to be reasonably tight, but as said, you don't want them to be so tight that they leave red lines on your thighs. They will leave a small line if they are the correct size, but it should be very slight, and disappear shortly after you take them off.

We can't really recomend a size for you if you don't tell us what waist size you are and stuff.

I'd go off of the manufactures size chart for what you are looking for, go off of the smallest size that is rated to fit your waist.

nate123

abuniverse.com has plain white plastic pants and lots of prints.

Finding a good pair of close fitting, not loose (i.e. frumpy) plastic pants is usually trial and error. Most that will fit you will probably be on the frumpy side because they are made to wear over thick diapers. Pretty much all of mine are that way, but I wear them over cloth diapers at night. I have no idea of your waist or leg size, but if you can fit into a large size just fine, I would think a small would be far too tight at the legs and waist. Tight plastic pants are NOT comfortable. Avoid them. Also, make sure you look at the size charts and choose a size about midway between your waist and leg sizes. Suprima pants tend to be expensive, but some of them are close fitting (google bfns) and a few manufacturers (like Gary pants) will adjust leg and waist openings for a small fee. My favorite pants are those from fetware and babykins.

Almost forgot...all of the sites I mentioned sell print pants.

Just be aware of leg openings vs. waist size.

If a pair fits 34-42 waist, and you're a 42, but have large thighs for your size, it's gonna be really really snug there.

I have fairly large thighs for my waist, and they can be almost uncomfortably tight if you get too small, so just keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by nate123 View Post
    abuniverse.com has plain white plastic pants and lots of prints.
    yes, except that they over price their stuff really bad, and have horrible customer service. they get all of their stuff from nicediaper.com, but they are in china, so shipping could be wack... either way i wouldn't deal with them

nate123

i've never gotten stuff from them i've just looked at it but thanks now i know that they aren't that good.

Quote Originally Posted by dakota#15 View Post
    yes, except that they over price their stuff really bad, and have horrible customer service. they get all of their stuff from nicediaper.com, but they are in china, so shipping could be wack... either way i wouldn't deal with them
    The Nicediaper stuff is all the Yunyun or yuyun or whatever brand it is IIRC, which means you absolutely should not waste your money. Their stuff falls apart in about 17 seconds in my personal experiences.

Try adultclothdiaper.com. Their prices are pretty reasonable and their wares are of good quality. As far as sizing, leg size is THE most important part of the fit. Because the waist is larger, the elastic will allow some room for error on waist sizing, but with the legs, there's just not enough elastic. Size charts are your friend. Get a flexible tape measure (if you don't have one, go to the craft section of your favorite big-box store and spend the $3 to buy one) and measure your legs and waist and hips while wearing whatever diaper you'll be wearing under the plastic pants. Consult the size chart on whichever site from which you're buying, and buy accordingly. For a snug fit over a disposable, look for the size in which your measurements are at the top of the range.