Thread: Hey I am new!

Default Hey I am new!

Hey so since I'm new I read that I should introduce myself.

My name is Matt. I live in Colorado. I am a DL and kinda into the furry, but am still looking into it.

My hobbies include playing paintball, watching movies, playing my wii (CoD Reflex) Collecting Zoids Models and Bolt stuff and movie posters/banners Currently have over 50. I have a youtube channel you can find it by searching for my youtube name PrinceWingDog

I currently hold a job at a nearby movie theatre as a projectionist.

Not sure what else I forgot but anywho, would love to meet some people online.

BernardFx

Hi! I like to collect Hot Wheels >.< still inside the original box. I have a Wii also, but no cool games have come out lately. And CoD is much better on a XBox 360 or a PS3.
    So, what got you into, you know, it? In terms of DL'ism

By the way, Hi!

I would play CoD on the 360 but cannot get online. So the wii is the next best thing for me.

But I'm not sure exactly when I realized that I was a DL. I got my first diapers when one day I was on my computer, then got the feeling I was being watched, I turned around and my older brother was standing behind me. I tried to close the diaper site I was on, but only made the page bigger, I tried to stand up in front of him and block his view. Then the next thing that happened before I knew it, he had a diaper in his hand. He showed me he was wearing one as well, I then found out he was a DL as well.

hey welcomes, Colorado is pretty awesome (at least around Denver xD). Paintball seems like it could be pretty fun to play (too bad i'm too much of a wuss to try :/). Is your avatar of Bolt?

I have a ton of movie posters from when i worked at a movie theatre!! I am just starting to throw some away because i have sooooo many!!!! Plus i have two huge cloth ones that used to hang in the lobby .. one is from wedding crashers and the other is Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy... Oh yah and Welcome :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    hey welcomes, Colorado is pretty awesome (at least around Denver xD). Paintball seems like it could be pretty fun to play (too bad i'm too much of a wuss to try :/). Is your avatar of Bolt?
    yeh, its my BOLT banner thats hanging in my room