Thread: Thinking of buying a pack of 2009 goodnites off ebay

Default Thinking of buying a pack of 2009 goodnites off ebay

They look thicker than the 2010 version( is this assumption true?) which would be a plus.

They would also be my first pack of diapers since I was potty trained.

If I buy a pack that has the following style & graphic design:
    File:Goodnitesboy.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Will I get the race car prints (& 2009 design)?
    Last edited by curious88; 11-Aug-2010 at 13:35.

The 2010 Goodnites are a lot quieter than the 2009 ones, so if you want crinkle, the 2009 ones are definitely better for that. Likewise, if you want to wear them discreetly I'd try the 2010 ones. But I say if you want the 2009 ones, go for it. The 2010 ones will still be in stores later.

BernardFx

I have made some contrast between both of them, and this is my opinion:
    Absorbency:
    2010 wins it. It doesn't wick humidity as fast as the 2009's, but it's the little extra poymers isntead of pulp that make a difference.
    Fit:
    2010 dominates. The 2009's are a bit stiff, both on the sides and on the outer crotch area, while 2010's are super soft, and the sides are stretchier.
    Noise (crinkle):
    2009 gets gold in this one. They're far less discreet, and you can hear it loud and clear. Since 2010's are softer, they come more silent.
    Size:
    2010 get the best of it. They are slightly bigger, and the crotch area is more expanded, so make them a little thicker, yet more confortable and secure when peeing in them.
    Prints:
    2010 wins again. In any size, you get two prints, and prints and color everywhere are pretty cute. Although I liked the racecars in 2009's...
    Overall:
    If you want the best diaper between both, get the new ones (2010). I always liked Goodnites Brand, but, I especially liked these. They feel more confortable, while wearing and peeing. Althogh I do recommend you to try the 2009's just to get the feel, and so you can decide for yourself, and the prints are sweet.

GoodJams1

Does the 2010 Goodnites have the plastic inner-shell like previous Goodnites?
    Today I went to town with a almost cloth-less Goodnites on. I'm still wearing it.

You should check at your local stores first. There might be a smaller one that still has some old stock.

BernardFx

Quote Originally Posted by GoodJams1 View Post
    Does the 2010 Goodnites have the plastic inner-shell like previous Goodnites?
    Today I went to town with a almost cloth-less Goodnites on. I'm still wearing it.
    Yes, they do. But the cloth cover is harder to take off than onlder ones, if you want a plastic backed only diaper.