Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safe place to meet

Default Safe place to meet

Is there a place online where you can hook up with other diaper fetishists in your area? I'd love to meet others like me... In a safe, friendly way, of course.

there are sites focused on meeting people and social networking and the such, however none stick out as "safe" however. Most have a mix of good people that are the type you could eventually meet (without as much fear of them being creeps or worst) and creeps/HNGs that find the least creative, most direct ways to scare people off (or at the very least, makes you wonder how they survive in the world the way they act)

I'm afraid I don't have a lot of advice for getting in contact with them beyond sending messages to people that are local and seem like they might be cool on some of the community sites.

Once you've agreed to meet up, which is quite a feat in and of itself, make the first couple meetings in a public place like a coffee shop. That'll help keep things safe and on the up-and-up, and instead of focusing on diaper stuff, treat them as a get-to-know-you session and see if the person is cool. Then go from there.

If you see someone on this site that is a regular, check their profile and see if they have had their identity verified (you can get yours verified when you become a regular).

Quote Originally Posted by AppleBaby94 View Post
    If you see someone on this site that is a regular, check their profile and see if they have had their identity verified (you can get yours verified when you become a regular).
    That just means they say the age that they say they are. It doesn't instantly mean that they don't want to rape you.

Sometimes there ARE meets. When you get a bit better known on the site you might try starting one up in your area. I went to one. Smashing good fun, it was.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by AppleBaby94 View Post
    (1) ADISC is not a dating site. People will not react positively to PMs asking them to meet up. Most likely, such unsolicited PMs will lead to a ban from ADISC.
    (2) PMing random people on ADISC yields a high chance that the person is a minor, as age does not always show on profiles. As such, asking random ADISC people to meet could potentially get you into jail for trying to meet up with a minor from what the general public perceives to be a fetish site.

hey check out rupadded.com u can meet other ppl from texas and from what i have heard they have a decent group of ppl. I heard a rumor that the texans are having a dl pool party this weekend but i dont know where hehe Goodluck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    That just means they say the age that they say they are. It doesn't instantly mean that they don't want to rape you.

Sometimes there ARE meets. When you get a bit better known on the site you might try starting one up in your area. I went to one. Smashing good fun, it was.
    forgot to mention that . Thanks :P

I learned a long time ago to be careful when meeting people online. People can seem nice sometimes and then turn out to be a horrible person. If you ever do decide to meet up with someone... make sure you meet somewhere public and NEVER ever go anywhere alone with them... unless you know them well. And by well I mean you have met several times to get to know them.

Just be careful when meeting people online! There are some sick people in this world.

Not all people are bad though. Just get to know each other well first.

Good luck!

A dark ally seems like a perfectly safe place to meet someone for the first time.

Meeting up with people IRL should be done in a very cautious and well thought out fashion.