Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THAT'S IT! I want my footed Pj's now!

Default THAT'S IT! I want my footed Pj's now!

XD Alright well normal people buy footed jammies right.... So i'm thinking of just biting the bullet and buying some. I've been telling everyone I want footed jammies because that's how a bear would feel like (cookie to who gets the reference) overall these are just pajamas and lately I've been somewhat of a pajama afficionado (got FamGuy,pacman,sesame stree and Transformer sleep pants!) So overall Footed Pjs wouldn't be so far fetched ya know? So screw it I want my jammies!

Buuut my biggest worry is the following. Where I live there is no winter, the coldest it gets is 70 in the middle of winter. So yeah before I buy anything I want to know if I'll roast in this thing... I have ac in my room and I sleep every night with it. The coldest it goes is 16C(60F) So yeah... Would I roast in that or what?

EDIT: I'm thinking of buying this one http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/camo+sk...t-531-pajamas/

If you went with fleece it might get kind of hot, but otherwise you'de probably be ok.

Any ideas where you would aquire such things? I also may or may not be in the market

Try a onesie, then. Your feet release the most heat in your body, and it there's something covering them up, guess what? It's gonna get hot in the pajamas. (Though where can I find a pair of footsie pajamas? I really want some, and it sometimes gets below 0F here)

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    If you went with fleece it might get kind of hot, but otherwise you'de probably be ok.

Any ideas where you would aquire such things? I also may or may not be in the market
    Jumpin Jammerz - One piece footed pajamas for adults pre teens, and teenagers feetie footie footsie

I'm going with them.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleButt View Post
    You have to order them online, don't you?
    I've also heard Target sells them....

Nice... some of the ridiculous poses people are in on that site made me vomit a little though...

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    I've also heard Target sells them....
    Ugh, I don't have access to a Target. Do you know of any place that sells onesies?

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleButt View Post
    Ugh, I don't have access to a Target. Do you know of any place that sells onesies?
    Online only...

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Online only...
    Dang, I really want one.