Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So... Who Has What?

Default So... Who Has What?

I couldn't find a similar thread, though I imagine there must be one.

Nonetheless, I'm doing it again.

So... AB's, mainly I guess... As I'm only just beginning to explore this side of myself, I'm interested to hear what kind of stuff you've amassed in your enjoyment of this...

Might give me something to aspire to, or aim towards!

Share and share alike, guys and gals! Hit me!

Dan x

Well first of all, if you're not a AB, don't try to force it on yourself. It just happens. And I just bought myself a bottle yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleButt View Post
    Well first of all, if you're not a AB, don't try to force it on yourself. It just happens. And I just bought myself a bottle yesterday.
    Congrats on the bottle, firstly.

Secondly, you may have misunderstood my remarks. I'm in no way forcing it upon myself, the feelings are there, as is some very nervous, limited encounters with diapers and pacifiers.

I guess I'm simply seeking validation of my imagination, and trying to gauge how far or how much is too far, or too much.

Plus...

Those are fine words from someone who recently posted the words... "but I WANT to be urinary incontinent!"

You shouldn't try and force it on yourself It just happens

Dan x

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Congrats on the bottle, firstly.

Secondly, you may have misunderstood my remarks. I'm in no way forcing it upon myself, the feelings are there, as is some very nervous, limited encounters with diapers and pacifiers.

I guess I'm simply seeking validation of my imagination, and trying to gauge how far or how much is too far, or too much.

Plus...

Those are fine words from someone who recently posted the words... "but I WANT to be urinary incontinent!"

You shouldn't try and force it on yourself It just happens

Dan x
    Touché

Lol, for the 7 years I've been a *B I sure haven't amassed much stuff. Guess I've just been too nervous/poor to get a lot of stuff. Anyways, I've only got: a bottle, a paci, and my Demyx and Cactuar plushies. And congrats CB on your first bottle purchase.

I was mainly a DL until I ordered myself a Nuk 5 after reading all the great reviews here and on Daily Diapers. Since then I have got myself a footed sleeper and some bottles. I also made myself a onesie from a t-shirt

1. Footed sleeper from JumpinJammerz (light yellow with puppy dogs on clouds)
    2.Winnie the pooh bib
    3. Two playtex sippy cups
    4. A 8 oz playtex bottle that uses the liners
    5. Nuk 5 (any respectable AB/TB should have one... or more. they are worth every penny and can last a long time)
    6. Plushies. 4 plushie dogs of varying sizes and breeds, eyeore, winnie the pooh, Taz ( from loony tunes) and a bean filled bear I won't at a six flags game this year.
    7. My older sister's spongebob sheets. My mother gave them to me since she wanted me to have something of hers after she passed away and I needed some good sheets anyway.

currently my diapers are down to 14 bambino teddy's and one of their new booster pads. I have no idea how long those will last, but I might make a effort to get more before i'm out. (it sucks being without padding)

My nuk 5 just shipped today...

Other then that I really have nothing, 3/4 case of bambino biancos, and some left over molicare super plus from the previous run.

I desperately want footed PJs, and a good onesie just not sure where to get em...

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    I desperately want footed PJs, and a good onesie just not sure where to get em...
    I got my PJs from Jumpin Jammers. I know amazon sells onesies but I could not justify paying that much for a glorified t-shirt.