Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's really getting to my head now (in terms of dreams) - definitely leaning towards DL'ism

Default It's really getting to my head now (in terms of dreams) - definitely leaning towards DL'ism

Howdy folks,

(no clue where to plant this one, I'll just put it here - sorry if it was supposed to go somewhere else!)

First off, I'm not on alcohol, so this is really written on a clear mind!
    I remember having about 3 dreams last night (yeah, you know, the sleep-cycles the mind passes through a couple of times during sleep).
    One of them involved me (yeah well duh) and a diaper (hmm suprising eh).
    This has to be the third (or more) time I have a dream involving me and a diaper and two of these dreams 'took place' in just two weeks (yeah, that is a lot for me).
    That 'first' dream I had not too long ago involved me just wearing one, woke up shortly after that happened.
    But - last night was a bit different. I was wearing a diaper (even though I've never worn IRL after I got out of them an odd 15 years ago). I was in some private room, might have been a restroom/lavatory/bathroom (ironically, yes)... and I think I think I was either wetting, messing or doing both... bleh.
    I'm not completely happy with happens in my dreams but what the hell - I can't change it, like in a way I can't be bothered even trying, haha.

Although I say I wasn't happy with it... when I woke up I realized I actually would have enjoyed it (too mcuh information!).

So, can I safely conclude that I really am a DL or... is it too little to just call it a day (call it a DL, rather).

Just needed to get that off my chest.

Have a good one!

Can't you just "try it and see"...?

It was certainly my personal motto, and it seems the most logical way to determine once and for all, either way.

Dan x

Yeah, this happens to me too, I just kept having more and more dreams about until i finally got a pack of diapers. After that, they subsided, but its only been about 2 weeks since then, so they might come back.

I very rarely dream about them, but when I do the dream usually starts off normal and ends up with me in a diaper somehow.

I have dreams about diapers more than I do anything else. Its hard to believe how much I do dream about them. Ive been trying to cut back and trying to get them out of my life because I know one day im going to move on but about 3 years of trying and I sure havent got far with it..Hehe.

Dreams work a lot off of what you were doing earlier that day. If you hung out with one person, ran, or did anything a lot in a day, you'll probably see it in your dream somewhere. Being on here has probably gotten you thinking about diapers more often which means they're in your dreams more often.

And about lableing yourself as a DL, don't worry about the lable. If you don't want to lable yourself as it you don't have to even if you fit the discription. And if you think you'd enjoy it, then go for it. They're nothing wrong in trying something new.

ZapdosSmithh

I have those dreams from time to time. Matter of fact i have one of those dreams 2 nights ago. Best dreams of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    And about lableing yourself as a DL, don't worry about the lable. If you don't want to lable yourself as it you don't have to even if you fit the discription. And if you think you'd enjoy it, then go for it. They're nothing wrong in trying something new.
    ^Agreed, don't worry about labeling yourself.

I'd say if you have an interest in diapers (which I'm guessing you do seeing as you're on ADISC) and would like to try them then go for it. I think that'd be the only way to figure out if that's what you really want.

I have dreams of wearing a diaper from time to time, but for some reason there's usually very little focus on it, like how the strangest things can be happening in a dream and your mental state just says "ho hum" and it doesn't seem the least bit out of place? That's kind of what I get from the diapers. They're more fun to wear IRL than in any dream.

I do remember in the past before I had diapers IRL to wear, dreaming of and enjoying them. But then I'd just wake up as soon as I realized I was in a diaper and was really liking it. Really annoying to wake up out of a sound sleep feeling so good, reach down, feel, "damn."

So I guess getting diapers IRL ruined my diaper dreams...

I would like to 'go out and try' but I'm in a tough spot here, the 'parents situation' as often found in the TB section. Worse still - I'm stuck with that visual impair of mine that makes it very hard to go out on my own and 'get some'. At some point I will have to, though. To make matters even harder, going out there means first finding a pharmacy that stocks what I want/need. Easiest solution here would be to order online, but that's where the parents factor comes back into play. The ordering itself isn't a problem though - ordered stuff here and there internationally and intercontinentionally.

Right, that wasn't the point of this topic.

I think link got it right. Well, it is somewhat obvious, but I didn't think of it. I indeed have been thinking a lot about 'it' and that is probably indeed what is 'causing' the dreams.

About the labeling... I think a lot of it has to do with myself. I don't really care about 'others'. I just want to clear it up for myself a bit to get some rest.

But yes, DDSM (DanDanSuperMan, not the guitar!), R1214 you're right, I have to try and experience it to really get my mind to rest. Oh, and R1214, you're right. It was merely the interest that made me join, but I don't think that will be the end of the story.

bambinod, what did you mean with the 'reach down and damn' part? Because - that's where my thoughts go in two directions...