Thread: Getting a ride?

Miku

Default Getting a ride?

I need a ride to a Walgreens or CVS since those are pharmacies so they'll have what I'm looking for and nobody I know ever goes there. Money isn't an issue, neither is purchasing them, it's just finding a ride to get there. I live too far out from any store to cycle there and I'm only 15 so I can't drive. Any suggestions?

Miku

Problem is that I live way out in the country, but good idea. Not too many here in Evansville, anyway :/

Hmmm, I guess ordering online is out of the question?

Yea then I guess the bus would be the only option besides riding your bike =p

... or perhaps a friend who can drive you there, but then again they'd want to know why so meh.

Peachy

So you're looking for someone to pick you up? What if's the proverbial stranger to lure you into their car and not take you shopping but taking you for a different ride? One that leaves you butthurt...literally?!
    In other words: Get out your bike, look at bus or train schedules, or wait until a different opportunity presents itself. Asking for strangers to drive you around is dangerous...and not allowed on ADISC.