Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Made a Scene at Wal Mart Today

Default I Made a Scene at Wal Mart Today

I went to Walmart today and on a whim decided to buy a pack of Goodnites Boxers. I know a lot of people don't like them but I think they are fun and different. They must be popular in the summer because there were only two packs left and they were on the very top and pushed way to the back. I reach up and grab the pack I wanted. This one pack of boys Goodnites must have been holding up the Pull Ups next to them because as soon as I removed this pack all and I mean all of the Pull Ups came falling down hitting me in the head. I didn't count but I bet there were over a dozen packs of both boys and girls Pull Ups on the floor! It made such a loud noise that people from other aisles came to see what happened. At first thought about picking them up but them I thought screw this it's their own fault for stacking them so high.

So here's the lesson of the day: when diaper shopping make sure the pack you are buying isn't being used for support!

That's when you wish that the Pull-Ups hitting you in the head were heavy enough to kill you....

I wouldn't have stayed in that aisle for a second after that, I would've booked it before the first pack hit the floor. lol

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    That's when you wish that the Pull-Ups hitting you in the head were heavy enough to kill you....
    odd way to go, perhaps even more embarrassing: "death by diapers"

I would just pick all of them up, I'm not afraid what people will think. But still, when I saw the thread title I thought it was worse.

When I saw the thread, I thought it was going to be waaaaayyyy worse. Like "HEY GUYZ I POOPED AT WALMART AND IT FELL OUT MAH DYPER." kind of worse.

I would've just acted cool and put them all away... while blushing slightly with my straight-ass deadpan face. Then I'd just wave at the people and walk off like "Fuck y'all."

Also, lol @ death by diapers. Almost as bad as death by masturbation or death by pooping.

Hmmm, well that must've been annoying, especially when getting diapers, however, I think it would have been nice if you would've picked them up.

All the people who said they would stay and pick them up, you are way braver than I am. I would be GLOWING red all the way out of the store, through the parking lot, and into my car.

In that case, I'd have picked them up.
    Picking them up makes it look like you might have bumped into them, and people will soon walk away, while running would draw more attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    When I saw the thread, I thought it was going to be waaaaayyyy worse. Like "HEY GUYZ I POOPED AT WALMART AND IT FELL OUT MAH DYPER." kind of worse.
    Thats the same thing I was expecting. I was looking forward to ranting at someone for doing something dumb, but it was not so.

I think you should have picked them up, but no real harm done.