Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreams/Thoughts coming true?

Default Dreams/Thoughts coming true?

Hey, i just wanted to make a lil thread. Basically, do you guys ever dream about something, or imagine it happening, and it comes true?

For example, a friend from the forum went on holiday the day i got back from holiday. So i haven't spoken to her for near 6 weeks, she was due back over a month ago and just hasn't been on MSN since. SO i was getting worried, and last night i had a dream and she was on MSN :s. I thought nothing off it, till i logged on this morning to see a Offline Message from her saying no need to worry I'm fine, and speak soon.

Kinda freaky, right?

Even worse today, i went for a long car journey to pick something up for work. Everyone in my house was at work till at least 3pm. So i bought some used diapers with me. Planning to dispose of them whilst i was out. Sadly, i had no chances so just went home.

I pulled up into my close, and walked over to the public bin what's just on the main road. Just before this i was slightly hesitant thinking what if my mum pulls up, that wouldn't be too good.

You've guessed it, who pulled up to come home for lunch whilst i was walking to the bin? My mum ... I tried to just say it was some rubbish from the car, i just hope to got she believed it. I don't know if i seemed suspicious or not, but i guess she's thought this "weird stage" of growing up was long gone.

Just hope she doesn't go bin diving on a public road , luckily for me it was empty and at the bottom, doubled rapped in two plastic bags.

SO, anyone else have something similar happen to you before?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    For example, a friend from the forum went on holiday the day i got back from holiday. So i haven't spoken to her for near 6 weeks, she was due back over a month ago and just hasn't been on MSN since. SO i was getting worried, and last night i had a dream and she was on MSN :s. I thought nothing off it, till i logged on this morning to see a Offline Message from her saying no need to worry I'm fine, and speak soon.
    Pretty simple to figure this one out. She was a month late. You checked MSN every day to she if she was online. It's only natural you'd have a dream about it because it was on your mind so much. And since she was a month late, of course she'd eventually be on MSN very soon.

I've had a few experiences where coincidences line up and make you think you're magical or something. I was walking down a residential street at night with a couple of friends when I was about 13. We all had a discussion about how scary it would be if the lamp post next to us suddenly went out. Well, it did go out, and we took off running.

A couple months later I was biking home. I thought back on that experience, and thought how crazy a coincidence it would be for it to happen again. And it did.

I'm not going to get too deep, but sometimes I'll dream and something comes up and scares the Hell out of me. Usually, something will happen during the day that'll do the same.

This thread makes me wonder if there's some untapped potential in the human mind for psychic/precognative abilities. If I remember right, they say we only use like, 10 percent of our brain/mind and we barely understand how the mind works in the first place, so...

Anyhow...back on topic.

The same thing happens with me. Normally with odd things like tv shows or songs on the radio. I'll start thinking I haven't seen ... show, or heard ... song in a while, and usually within hours whatever I was thinking of comes to realization.

And if I'm at work, whenever the phone rings (there's only one phone and two people working at any given time) I don't know how but I'll stand there and say "that's the boss" and nine times out of ten I'm right about it. That's freaky.

I don't like having premonitions/deja vu because I have a hard time telling what's my overactive mind and what will really happen in the future. The only time this does come in handy is when I need to bend fate.

I get that often... Like my dad is renting a home outside of town, and the first day he took me out there, I walked up the porch and had a very strong sense of deja-vu... it was rather odd o.O I keep swearing to myself, i had been there before... when I knew that no one in the family had ever lived there, so... try and help me out with that one :/

My dreams could be related to the music by Dental Work....

So, no....

2,000th post!

Quote Originally Posted by Tripped View Post
    If I remember right, they say we only use like, 10 percent of our brain/mind and we barely understand how the mind works in the first place, so...
    Maybe you do, but I don't.

I just got my first bottle today! It also has the girliest pattern on it with a saying under it "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" in girly loopy writing. Thank heaven for stupid people!

i have many drams of me in diapers maybe one day this will come true and also one of my wishes came true i went on stage with criss angel before the show i was wondering what would happen if he called me up and then it happened out of probably 1000 people i got picked! a wish and a dream come true!