Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conversion

Default Conversion

So I don't really know what happened but over the weekend I got really strong furry urges. I've always been a fan of the furry fandom, but this is kind of different suddenly I was really into it... I don't know what triggered it, maybe it developed naturally over time. Very strange, yes so it seems that I've converted though. So great for me yay, just thought I'd let you all know lol. I already have a collar and a tail. If you wanna see pictures I can show em.

P.S. Anyone else had this kind of random conversion happen to them?

BernardFx

Yup. I just had one like 1 week ago. It was a Babyfur one, though. I got the urge to get a collar (had to settle with a dog tag), got my plushie and cuddled with him, and kind of acted out, by myself, though .

Yeah I don't really know about the whole babyfur thing. I'm definitely not opposed but It's not really how I see myself. Maybe.

BernardFx

It's something similar, though. I mean, like a "transition".

Definitely is. I dunno it's definitely something new for me. We'll see how it develops I guess. I posted pictures in my gallery if anyone wants to see.

BernardFx

Nice pics! I liked that dino pajama!

haha thanks! I have 4 sleepers actually :s

BernardFx

Cool! I wish I had one. But I'm getting one this fall, from the AllInOne Company. It's gonna have ears, tail, and feet. ^^ So happy!

ha! cuuuute. I was thinking about getting one from there too! expensive though

BernardFx

I know, but I haven't gotten my graduation gift yet... My mom already agreed, but in some time, when it starts getting cold.