Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cavemans

Default cavemans

Well this is my first time intruducing my self on a forum i usauly skip that part and let me people get to know me gradualy but im willing to try something new so here it goes.

Well im 14 and i love to play video games on the computer, well more like addicted to, I play games like minecraft,cod4 and incredibots.I also like to make music videos on youtube. As far as my dl goes its not much just every once in awhile i want to wear diapers.

Thats all i feal conftorble saying right now i dont know this community very well yet so i like to keep some stuff private for now.

if you see me on those games please dont mention about this im kind shy about it.

Welcome to the site

Thanks for the real introduction. People who skip that step often get (overly) hassled about it but I guess it's natural to want to know something about the people to whom one is speaking. Very natural and prudent to want to be careful about what you tell about yourself on a random largely Google-searchable forum. Your last paragraph requests that people not bring up ABDL stuff if they see you online. Are you thinking way ahead on this one or is the nick you're using one you use elsewhere? If it's associated with you, even though it's not an uncommon word, you might want to think about using something completely unique for this site and save yourself potential trouble later on.

I hope you'll find the site to a helpful and fun place to be active. Just keep reading posts and add in something of your own where it seems appropriate, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Welcome to the site

Thanks for the real introduction. People who skip that step often get (overly) hassled about it but I guess it's natural to want to know something about the people to whom one is speaking. Very natural and prudent to want to be careful about what you tell about yourself on a random largely Google-searchable forum. Your last paragraph requests that people not bring up ABDL stuff if they see you online. Are you thinking way ahead on this one or is the nick you're using one you use elsewhere? If it's associated with you, even though it's not an uncommon word, you might want to think about using something completely unique for this site and save yourself potential trouble later on.

I hope you'll find the site to a helpful and fun place to be active. Just keep reading posts and add in something of your own where it seems appropriate, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

thanks and nice idea i will have to think about changing it but it will be hard becuase i have used this nick since i was 8.

Quote Originally Posted by cavemans View Post
    thanks and nice idea i will have to think about changing it but it will be hard becuase i have used this nick since i was 8.
    Hey Cavemans, welcome to the forum

I also had this problem when i first came on here. Was the previous forum at the time. I changed my username just because someone may google the old one, see it on here and see my location. Although it's a country the name was unique to a extent, age too.

Oh, and btw. RuneScape owns all games, no matter what they are

do you think mine is unigue i mean on youtube someone used this so i had to change it.

redsox2468

Welcome cavemans. I am also new here so I am not 100% on giving out personal stuff yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cavemans View Post
    I hope you'll decide to change it here for your own protection. I've seen more than one instance where someone becomes compromised because of this kind of thing. You should have the option who you're going to inform about this; it shouldn't just be the result of someone doing some casual digging.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I hope you'll decide to change it here for your own protection. I've seen more than one instance where someone becomes compromised because of this kind of thing. You should have the option who you're going to inform about this; it shouldn't just be the result of someone doing some casual digging.
    ok any ideas of a nickname?

exactly like me 90% just the age is wrong welcome to adisc cavemans!

Quote Originally Posted by masterlink89 View Post
    exactly like me 90% just the age is wrong welcome to adisc cavemans!
    thanks