Thread: Adult onesies in Sainsburys (UK)

Default Adult onesies in Sainsburys (UK)

I was in Sainsburys today and in the womens' section (it wasn't weird that I was hanging around there, since I am a woman lol) they had ... well, basically, onesies for women. I just stared at them and thought, WTF? I can't remember much about them, they were basically just T-shirts but with a crotch part like a onesie (though the crotch didn't have snaps or anything).
    I don't know what material they were made out of, but they looked stretchy.

Might be worth a look next time you're in Sainsburys, I will have a closer look next time although I don't know if they will have them in my local one. The place I was at today had a pretty big clothing section.

You mean leotards? I had one of those when I did gymnastics 15 years ago! They have bodysuits online too, the ones with the snaps. But those are more or less for preventing pantylines, and you probably couldn't fit a nappy under there (since they're form-fitting).

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    You mean leotards? I had one of those when I did gymnastics 15 years ago! They have bodysuits online too, the ones with the snaps. But those are more or less for preventing pantylines, and you probably couldn't fit a nappy under there (since they're form-fitting).
    Wouldnt form fitting be better for a diaper.

Peachy

There's onesies for men too, or at least there were the past couple of years in a store here. They're basically t-shirts and boxer briefs sewn together.
    I've also seen "onesies" for women in stores (called "bodies" here) - they're somewhat standard, I think. But then, I never wear, buy nor look at female underwear in stores, so I'm not exactly an expert.

I've not yet seen them but I have to ask. How do you get into a "closed" onesie?

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Wouldnt form fitting be better for a diaper.
    I suppose so, now that I think about it...

Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    I've not yet seen them but I have to ask. How do you get into a "closed" onesie?
    They're usually made of stretchy material, so much in the same way that one would put on a one-piece swimsuit. Adjusting, adjusting, adjusting as you go!

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    I suppose so, now that I think about it...
    Great now I want a onesie...

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Great now I want a onesie...
    I think I can second that... haha.