Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "idea" of larger pampers

Lightbulb The "idea" of larger pampers

I've been thinking, I know tons of ABDLs have bombarded the baby diaper industry (Pampers, Huggies, etc) for them to make bigger diapers, ones for adults. There's so many problems to that, I mean they can't just up and do that; I mean that'd b freakin awesome to wear a Pampers Cruisers diaper that fit perfectly cause I don't see me ever losing enough weight to where I'd be wearing the baby diapers on the market now.

What I was thinking, I know how ABUniverse made the 1990 replica Pampers for adults...I was wondering if the same can be done for the current baby diapers on the market. The ones today are kinda fuzzy and don't crinkle, and I would have totally hated them a few years ago, but now I kind of wish there were adult diaper replicas of the Pampers Cruisers, Huggies, and/or Luvs diapers that are on today's market. They don't really crinkle, so I'd feel much more safe and secure wearing them around the house, and I'd really like to wear in my dorm room (although I never have, I'm way to scared of my roomie finding out).

I was just wondering if anyone had the same idea for wanting adult diaper replicas of today's baby diapers...I understand copyright issues and whatnot, they can't be exact, but I just think it'd b cool and something new for me to try out as an ABDL. Idk who would go about making these things (seeing as there are many adult diaper producers) but I just think it'd b neat.

Exact thoughts. However, there are a lot of AB/DLs out there that are the result of the Baby Boom, so they are typically older and like plastic backed diapers since it reminds them of their own back in the day. Unless there is a huge market for cloth backed ones, there really isn't much.

I mean there's TONS of younger DLs such as u and me who think that's not such a bad idea after all. I mean there's tons of young DLs who'd like them, the problem would be the purchasing of them since they'd have to be bought online and alot of the younger DLs wouldn't be able to get their hands on them very easily

There are adult diapers with cloth-like backing though. Right now I'm wearing a Certainty diaper that I bought at Walgreens. It has a cloth backing, and yeah, I'm a bit older so I didn't think I'd like them because they weren't like old style pampers with plastic backing. But I am getting to like them better because they are really absorbent, and they are very quiet. Plus the tapes can be reattached as many times a s necessary because they are like Velcro instead of adhesive tape. There are other brands making these kind of Adult Diapers. You might want to give them a try.

there's a similar thread on this site (at least, I think it is…)
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...s-abs-dls.html

perhaps an answer to your prayers?

nate123

i think it would be amazing. for awhile i could just barely squeeze into a pampers diaper and it felt pretty good. i can only imagine what a one mmy size would feel like.

nah, the idea of it is awesome, but he's not too legit. Some of the posts that he's posted are too varying, like he just graduated a little big ago from high school, then he said in another post that he was working for apple and in another one he says he owns his own tool and die business... unless this guy's trying to live it up before he dies, that just doesn't seem too legit on that part :/

Understand that even if there are tons of DL's who would like them that doesn't mean that there are tons of people who would be willing or able to purchase them. It seems that a great portion of our community, especially the ones who are not part of this site are shy, nervous, or unable to buy/hide diapers.

I love the idea of a pampers cruiser size 8 or a baby dry size 7 because they would more than likely fit me.

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    Exact thoughts. However, there are a lot of AB/DLs out there that are the result of the Baby Boom, so they are typically older and like plastic backed diapers since it reminds them of their own back in the day. Unless there is a huge market for cloth backed ones, there really isn't much.
    You do know that the Baby Boomers are in their 60-70's these days right? And most probably were into cloth nappies.... its the 70s-80s kids that like the plastic backed ones, basicly the people that these days are the right age range to have the ready cash for nappies.

I'm sure in 5 - 10 years time companies like abu and bambinos will release a cloth backed childish AB nappy, I just think that right now there isn't that big a demand for them :X.

Loopy's a mind reader and a post snatcher . ^^^ That's what I was going to say, lol.