Thread: Donkey face!!!!

Default Donkey face!!!!

I thought that might get your attention. I've been a DL for awhile now, and I just found this community and am looking to make some new friends. I enjoy writing, drawing and all forms of media related to the zombie apocalypse.

If you're looking to chat, message me back.

Welcome to ADISC.

I don't keep up much with the Zombie Apocalypse news, but I HAVE read "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies", which was very entertaining.

AWESOME I love the zombie apocolypse also! ^^ Left 4 Dead is epicyl awesome and World War z is a very good read!

I Totally agree!vWorld War Z is being made into a movie, and AMC is about to start a show about the zombie apocalypse in October!!

redsox2468

Welcome to ADISC. What got you interested in this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
    I Totally agree!vWorld War Z is being made into a movie, and AMC is about to start a show about the zombie apocalypse in October!!
    Awesome! That is going to be a hell of a movie. If done right! So .... do you have a zombie plan? XD I do.

You bet your diapers I do! Wait two weeks in a rural area in case major cities are bombed, then make my way to start a new life on the coast! Armed with my machete, my dad's gun, and my totally worthless mutt dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
    You bet your diapers I do! Wait two weeks in a rural area in case major cities are bombed, then make my way to start a new life on the coast! Armed with my machete, my dad's gun, and my totally worthless mutt dog.
    interesting MIne is a bit more elaborate. I have a couple katanas that I could sharpen and be used. They won't be that durable but yeah. I got my zombie outfit all nice and done too.... so afterwards I'd go to my cousins house (also zombie freak like me) and he lives in a house that is on the second floor. So my family and I would be there in that house. It's rural, easy to defend and what not. Should last quite a while. ^^ After reading world war z I kind of had to change my zombie plans incredibly... but yeah near my cousin they have cows, (milk,beef) a pig rasing place (pork for food) and what not. So we could live there for quite some time. ^^

Fine! to be more specific, I'd hitch a ride on my uncles pontoon boat when I got to the coast, gather up like-minded survivors and have them help me clear an island, from which we would begin rebuilding civilization. A lot of my family is military or ex military, so if I got them together, we'd do just fine.