Thread: Just thought I'd let you know

Default Just thought I'd let you know

I figured I would let everyone know about this major accomplishment of mine, since I have focused on this girl for so long here. This is the girl that I told about my fetish and that I have been friends with for 5 years. I have always wanted to hang out with her, but got denied so many countless times. Though finally...on wednesday I went to get coffee with her, my sister, and our other friend. It was just so much fun, it was fun to hang out with some different people and do different things. Anyways, this was the lasttime my female friend would be around before heading off to college, so it was a bit sad for all of us, but even more good came out of it...she threatened me(jokingly) that "I better come visit her at her college", so that made me really happy, to know that she does enjoy my company and wants me to continue to maintain contact with her while she is in college.

I just thought I would let you all know about this since I have talked about hanging out with like this a few times here. My self esteem is just through the roof right now, lol

How is that an accomplishment? You just have a good friend. But if you've been trying for fives years I suggest you bark up another tree. Keep being friends with her but it doesn't seem like you're going to get any further with her. Trust me I've been stuck in that friend zone... With about 15 women! (I got severely depressed thanks to that...) So overall it's nice that you have a good friend and feel good about it, but for your sake don't delude yourself into thinking it's going to lead to anything further. Just friends ya know? Overall just be friends with her but keep your eye out on other women. And at least you're glad and happy and that's important.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    How is that an accomplishment? You just have a good friend. But if you've been trying for fives years I suggest you bark up another tree. Keep being friends with her but it doesn't seem like you're going to get any further with her. Trust me I've been stuck in that friend zone... With about 15 women! (I got severely depressed thanks to that...) So overall it's nice that you have a good friend and feel good about it, but for your sake don't delude yourself into thinking it's going to lead to anything further. Just friends ya know? Overall just be friends with her but keep your eye out on other women. And at least you're glad and happy and that's important.
    Eh, you kind of have to know diaperedteenager's history on this forum to get what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Eh, you kind of have to know diaperedteenager's history on this forum to get what's going on.

Ahh...well that would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Ya that would help. And dragsnick...that is what I intend to and only want to do, stay friends nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Ya that would help. And dragsnick...that is what I intend to and only want to do, stay friends nothing more, nothing less.
    Alright well just wanted to warn you before you make the same mostake I did.