Thread: hello

Default hello

Hey everyone. If you couldn't tell I am new to the site. I have warn diapers on and off since the age of 10. I read a few post and they have given me a sense of normalcy. I haven't be real open out this. In fact I have only told one person. I am hoping at some point I can be more open about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpast View Post
    Hey everyone. If you couldn't tell I am new to the site. I have warn diapers on and off since the age of 10. I read a few post and they have given me a sense of normalcy. I haven't be real open out this. In fact I have only told one person. I am hoping at some point I can be more open about this.
    Welcome to ADISC. As you have already seen, there is normal people on here, that talk about stuff other than diapers. :p

Anyways, could you tell us any interests or hobbies outside the diaper world?

I am into biking, rollerblading, computers, cars, and skydiving just to name a few.

Nice to meet you and welcome to the site. Yea, there's normal people here. I too started wearing @ the age of 10, but no one in my real life knows about it.

But anyway, what kinda music r u into?