Thread: new to all this

Default new to all this

hey there all, erm im bit nervous about going public about this but, i suppose its for the best. im a young woman who has been interested in nappies for a long time and have only just started to explore the pleasure it brings me, i hope to get to know some of you

fleece
    x

Hey Fleece, welcome to ADISC.

I am new here as well, but to be honest I wouldn't call it "Public" the only people that are browsing these forums have similar interests so I wouldn't worry to much about that.

Care to tell us a bit about yourself? What are your other hobbies/interests?

I am into music, mountain biking, cars, and video games, and some other stuff that is not coming immediately to mind

Loopygone

Hi fleece, welcome the adisc, always fun to see more UK users we're quite a cool bunch

Wattup fellow newb?! =D no worries about ur interests here, whether they be ab, dl, or otherwise. just be yourself, have fun and don't be an asshole! =D Pc!

Let me be the first to welcome you as felicia...teehee. We don't always get things right. I'm a musician, like bike riding, and writing. I'm sure you'll find a lot of different and interesting discussions here, so enjoy. As a side note, I too was pretty nervous when I first came on to this site. It's a lot to reveal something that you've spent your entire life hiding from everyone.

welcome fleece i'm Sables ^-^ talk to me any times =3

Quote Originally Posted by felicia View Post
    hey there all, erm im bit nervous about going public about this but, i suppose its for the best. im a young woman who has been interested in nappies for a long time and have only just started to explore the pleasure it brings me, i hope to get to know some of you

fleece
    x
    Welcome to the forums Fleece. Now, question time! What are your interests outside the diaper world? I like to ride bikes, eat oranges and read the Holy Bible.Anything you'd like to say? We don't bite!

heyness, and welcome to the site! I hope u find tons of great people!!! like everyone's already asked, what are some of your interests other than this diaper thing???