Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: why do people?

teenlover17

Default why do people?

why do people pee in diapers but not poop them? i mean some people i have came across said they wear 24/7 but dont poop? does that mean they dont wear 24/7? i think a diaper isnt finished unless its full

Alright well 24/7 means every time while not in the bathroom. So essentially whenever they are in the bathroom they are not diapered and hence they poop. For the most part pooping in a diaper is considered nasty and only to be done on rare occasions. Mainly because cleaning it up is nasty, smells horrible and is essentially vomit inducing.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Mainly because cleaning it up is nasty, smells horrible and is essentially vomit inducing.
    I find it all of the above except for the vomit inducing part. But I still do it from time to time because it makes me feel naughty

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    I find it all of the above except for the vomit inducing part. But I still do it from time to time because it makes me feel naughty

-Gus
    EXACTLY! Oh and yes vomit inducing not for me but for my fiancee. XD

Quote Originally Posted by teenlover17 View Post
    why do people pee in diapers but not poop them? i mean some people i have came across said they wear 24/7 but dont poop? does that mean they dont wear 24/7? i think a diaper isnt finished unless its full
    You've obviously haven't seen the other thread on this. I try to wear 24/7, and when I do I make full use of the nappy.

i tried doing it once, not that bad, but the second time, it was a nightmare. After that, I decided to proceed with caution when attempting to poop in a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    So, uh, what's with the name, OP?
    Wondering the same thing....

teenlover17

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    So, uh, what's with the name, OP?
    what are you talking about?

I think it comes down to personal preference.

For me I like messing my diapers sometimes, but in my case it's not a sexual thing it just makes me feel really little.

The cleanup isn't as big a deal as people make out, I usually only do it before I am going to shower for the day anyway, so I just jump in the shower.