Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Specific question about Dry 24/7's diapers

Default Specific question about Dry 24/7's diapers

I'm running low on diapers, and I was considering buying Dry 24/7's. I went to order the pack, and noticed that the size of the "Small/Mediums", might be a little tight on me, and the "Large" size looked way too big.

Normally, I wear "Medium" Abena Supers. Should I just pick up some Medium Dry 24/7's?

Thanks,

-Dbb

Do they offer a sample pack with one of each? That would be my first choice. For most diapers, I am borderline between medium and large. The only way for me to pick which one is to buy both at least once. After that, I hope to remember which size was best.

I would just get a sample pack, but like i said, i'm running low, so i need to stock up with a little more thank just two diapeys...

Post something evaluating them when you get them I have been wanting to try those for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    Oh, in that case, I buy a bag of both sizes.
    Well, i'm sure that the large will fit me, but they'll be too big. And I'm worried that the Small/Medium would be too small, but there is a chance they would be nice and snug, I dunno, I'm waiting for DarkFinn's response, He tried them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Post something evaluating them when you get them I have been wanting to try those for a while.
    Will do.

I'll be trying them rather soon myself. I ordered a sample pack of both sizes. But anyway. it really depends on your waist size. The small/medium have the smaller range(22" to 31") while the large have a lot more of a range(30" to 55") according to what they say. So I'm going to guess that your best bet would be the large diapers.

But if you're worried about making a bad purchase just order the sample pack that has both sizes and then you'll know for sure.

Darkfinn

Get the Small/Medium man. I wear Medium Abris and the Small/Medium 24/7's fit me fine. My waist size is 34... but I wear 36 size pants to give enough room for diapers. I think their size estimates are a little off.

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Get the Small/Medium man. I wear Medium Abris and the Small/Medium 24/7's fit me fine. My waist size is 34... but I wear 36 size pants to give enough room for diapers. I think their size estimates are a little off.
    How well do they fit you?
    I can wear small Tena specialty diapers quite well, and I think the sizing is supposedly up to like 36"... would you say that's a more accurate range for the 24/7s?