Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Um... Hello...

Default Um... Hello...

... Wow, what a site!

I'm pretty new to enjoying diapers and, if I'm honest, haven't yet conquered the embarrassment and conflict of feelings!

So I'm just here to talk and learn, really; talk and learn.

Some friends along the way, however, wouldn't be unwelcome

Lots of love

Dan x

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    if I'm honest, haven't yet conquered the embarrassment and conflict of feelings!
    Welcome to the forums, I am also new here but not knew to ab/dl, I've been at this for 15+ years and still haven't conquered those feelings, so I know the feeling all to well.

What other interests/hobbies do you have?

I'm not sure if that worries me as it means I may never get over it, or reassuring to learn I'm not the only one...!

As for interests and hobbies, I'm the cliché creative type. I study advertising at University, so work hard on that and following that field, and possess the obligatory back-catalogue of "deep" poetry.

Besides that, I'm obsessed with Murder, She Wrote and Family Guy (adore the avatar!)

How're you this fine evening?

Dan x

As for interests and hobbies, I'm the cliché creative type. I study advertising at University, so work hard on that and following that field, and possess the obligatory back-catalogue of "deep" poetry.

Besides that, I'm obsessed with Murder, She Wrote and Family Guy (adore the avatar!)

Dan x
    First off, welcome to the forums! Always nice to see a new face among the crowd. And you are definitely not the only one into this; we have a whole conundrum of people here, heh.

So, poetry, huh? What exactly is "deep" poetry? Unfortunately, I'm really limited to writing more along the lines of novellas and the like, poetry was my only faltering point in English. >.<

Thanks Usagi!

I've no idea quite what defines "deep" poetry... Only that most people who read mine tell me it is.

I suppose it might be dark, miserable and very reflective on one's own intense emotions. I can certainly see those traits in much of my writing!

And for all I fancy I am good with words, my common sense often lets me down! I would much rather your 'faltering point'...!

That said, what is it you tend to write about?

Dan x

I'm not sure if that worries me as it means I may never get over it, or reassuring to learn I'm not the only one...!
    Everyones different, the fact that you're new to it, and already recognize that you have something to conquer bodes well for the outcome.

For me I am just insecure by nature and spent years trying to reject it. So I've had to work at it, making progress though, I think...

How're you this fine evening?
    Thanks! I am fine, just relaxing after work

Out of politeness Smurf, I shan't ask just how many years...! I shall just say 'well done' and 'good luck' on the progress you've made. I can only hope for similar success!

Enjoy your evening - it's a diaper and bed for me!

Dan x

hello there. I think you'll get over any conflict of feelings and embarrassment, not that I'm saying you'll be walking around family in a diaper and t-shirt :P The more you wear the more you'll become comfortable with this aspect of your life. So enjoy the site and stay happily padded

Thanks bugatti - reassuring words indeed! I'm hoping when the boyf moves in, it's gonna become part of my life on a daily basis, so... We'll see!

On a totally unrelated note... Kudos on the name. Easily in my top three favourite manufacturers. Behind the other Italians, actually.

Dan x

Lilprincessai

Welcome to adisc! I'm nervous too, so don't feel bummed about it.